XLVII

I chuck the cigarette I had finished smoking to the ground, my hand brushing through my hair. My feet scuff the pavement as I finish wandering, my hand grabbing my phone. I pull it out and only see one message on the screen. All it says is 'I'm here'.

At least Harry's message isn't pushy. And at least I didn't get a hundred like I more than likely would have in the beginning of our relationship.

I see that it was sent almost two hours ago and I get back to the road. My eyes look at the street signs to make sure I'm going the right way, heading back into town. It's dark and the street lights are the only thing illuminating my surroundings.

I sigh as I reach Harry's building, my feet walking up the stairs. As I walk to the door, I make sure my movements are quiet and I take my boots off. My hand forms a fist and I knock on the door, biting my lower lip as I do so.

The memory of kissing him the first time floods my mind and I can't help but smile a little. It quickly goes away and nerves come back over me.

The door's unlocked and I look up, Harry opening the door. His hair is pushed back, clearly showing how much he's run his hands through it. It's what he does when he's angry and/or nervous.

I walk in and set my boots down, not uttering a word. My hand takes off my jacket and I set it on the table, turning around and walking towards Harry. His arms are at his sides and I look into his eyes, his gaze soft. I can tell he has no idea what to do, and neither do I. I've never told anyone I love them.

I've never loved anyone before.

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest, and I feel extremely overwhelmed in how I'm feeling. The intensity of the situation, our situation, is unlike anything I've ever expected. Loving him became so easy, even when I didn't want it to happen.

My lower lip begins to quiver and I shut my eyes, feeling tears fall that I didn't realize were forming.

In one swift action, Harry gathers me into his arms and mine wrap around his neck. He holds me tightly against him, damn near holding me together. My hand winds into his hair and I grip it tightly, not wanting to let go.

I move to wrap my legs around his waist and he sits on the ground, cradling me in his arms as we sit in his foyer. His hand starts to brush my hair away from my face, my head leaning into his neck. I move one of my hands over his heart and he keeps close, holding me in a way I never knew I needed.

Neither of us speak a word, effectively showing that our actions are doing the talking. I've never felt so vulnerable in my life, but I've learned that Harry is not going to care. He cares for me and wants me; I'm safe.

My body shifts so I can straddle his waist, trying to be closer to him. His hands grab my waist and I run my nose along his jaw, bringing my head up to look at him. I grab his face in my hands, my eyes flickering to his lips, then his eyes.

I move my forehead onto his and I close my eyes again, his hands tightly holding my waist. My lips part and I slowly dip my head, brushing our lips together. Then, he meets mine in a kiss. Neither of us deepen the kiss; it's just slow kisses that bring my body into a frenzy.

My lips part, feeling Harry unbutton my top. I had stolen his plaid shirt a few weeks ago and had been wearing it before Nick called me about Harry's fight. I hadn't changed, and I left the house how I was. Braless, another part of that.

He moves his hands against my shoulders, down my arms, and gathers the shirt in his hand. He throws it to the side, our lips touching but never fully meeting.

Harry grabs the back of his tee and he throws it to the side, my arms wrapping around his neck. His nose brushes mine before slowly drags his tongue against my lower lip.

I'm unable to catch my breath, Harry's hands slowly running along my back. The touch of his calloused fingertips against my skin causes my heart to pound. I'm ready to give in completely and let him do whatever he wants to me.

As soon as I press my lips to his, he wraps his hands around my waist and lifts me up. He walks me to his room, his foot kicking the door shut. I shift my arms down so my hands press to his cheeks. I feel his fingers fumble with my jean button, his hands sliding my pants and panties off. His hands feel over my thighs and I move my arms up when his lips press against my neck.

I hear his belt buckle hit the floor, signaling he is no longer wearing clothes.

Harry grabs my waist and shifts my body, setting my head his pillow. My eyes look up at him and his green eyes gaze into mine, his arm falling beside my head. He props himself up between my legs and grabs my cheek in his other hand, moving his head down and kissing me. I feel his hand trail down my body, his hand setting between us.

My body arches closer to his when I feel him slowly enter me, my lips parting against his. Harry grabs my cheek again and starts to move slowly. I've never had sex this slowly and I'm find it way more intense than any rough sex I've had before. It's emotional and I'm surrounded by Harry; he's encompassing all my senses right now.

There is nothing in the room but us. Harry is all I have on my mind right now, and the way he's making me feel, is unlike anything I've ever felt.

His head buries in my neck, my lips releasing a gasp when his lips press to my skin. I feel his arms slide beneath me, holding my head from underneath. My hands feel over his back and I edge closer to my climax. His strokes are slow but deep; a perfect mixture of pleasure. I can't help but allow soft moans to escape my lips, his skin developing moisture with how hot it's getting in the room.

My nails slide down his back and he forces his hips to go faster, causing my climax to hit. He slides out of me and comes on my stomach, my breathing rapid as I try to catch it. His breathing is heavy; it's felt against my neck.

I close my eyes, feeling his body remove from mine. He cleans my stomach and lays back on top of me, his head resting on my chest. Slowly, I wrap my fingers through his hair and he wraps his arms around me. I rest on his arms, his hands spreading open on my back to lay easier.

No words are spoken and I close my eyes, slowly running my fingers through his hair. His breathing is felt against my skin and I'm careful not to move, comfortable where we are. I didn't know what was going to happen when I knocked on his door, and I'm glad we didn't speak. Our actions speak more than any words could have.