XL

"You're okay?" Harry asks, my head nodding. He takes a seat on the couch and I walk to his kitchen, grabbing the pack of cigarettes. I smoke one as he looks on his phone, my hand grabbing my own phone. I don't want to do anything; I don't want to think about anything. I'm in a state of mind where all I want to do is lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Do you wanna spend the day here?" Harry asks from his couch, my eyes looking over at him. I just nod and he stays where he is, my hand extinguishing the cigarette. My lips press together and I walk over to him, standing in front of him.

His hand grabs my thigh and I lean down, grabbing his face. He pulls my body onto his and I press my lips to his, moving my lips with his. I need him to take it away; take away the past twenty four hours.

Harry brings me onto his lap and his hands travel my back, wrapping me in his arms. I disappear into him; my body belonging to him. My hair surrounds us, his lips pressing along my neck and then moving back up to my lips.

He pulls me close and stands up, carrying me to his room. I'm set on his bed and he runs his hands over my chest, pulling my shirt. He lifts my shirt up and tugs it off, lips pressing all over my torso.

I pull his shirt off and he grabs my waist, pressing his lips back to mine. My hands grab his face and he unclasps my bra, taking it off while kissing me. He grabs my wrists and he trails his lips down my chest, taking my nipple into his mouth. He starts to suck and nip at my nipples, keeping my hands pressed to the bed. I arch my back into his touch.

"Let me make you feel good, baby," he whispers, my lips releasing a gasp as his lips continue to suck at my chest. Harry could do anything to my body and I'd be okay with it.

"Fuck," I breathe out, his lips sucking at my nipple causing my body to edge closer. I need him; this feeling unreal.

He flicks his tongue rapidly against my nipple that I damn near come from his nipple play alone. He shifts one hand to hold both my wrists and Harry moves his other hand to my breast. My body moves with him, trying to reach up to feel him.

Harry moves his hands to my waist and pulls my jeans and panties down together. I shift my weight back but he grabs my hips, my eyes looking up at him.

His eyes meet mine and I spread my legs, looking as he drags his gaze across my naked body. I shake my head so my hair falls behind my shoulders; everything on show to him.

Harry steps forward and I open my mouth, his hand cupping my chin as his thumb circles my lips. Then he quickly grabs my neck and pushes me down, laying on the bed. I gasp at the actions, but I look up at him.

"Lift your legs," he tells me, my feet lifting onto the bed. He keeps one hand on my neck and he uses the other to bring my leg up. He sets my leg on his shoulder and he keeps looking down at me.

He slowly lets go of my neck, running his hand over my chest before grabbing my other leg. Harry grabs my leg and pushes it up, my eyes looking down. He parts my legs and I watch as he leans down, forcing my legs to wrap around his neck.

"Hands," he says, my hand grabbing his. He pushes them into his hair and he slowly licks against my center. My eyes close and I part my lips, feeling him start to run his tongue flat on me. Then he starts moving his mouth in ways I've never felt before.

My hands tighten on his hair and he runs his hands along my sides, feeling my body as he moves his mouth against me. I feel his lips leave me for a moment and I open to see him spitting onto me, my eyes rolling back at the feeling.

His hands move to my thighs and Harry pushes them further apart, sucking on my clit. My hands pull his hair and he flicks his tongue against me, my heart pounding against my chest.

The sound of his mouth against me fills the air and my legs quiver with how he's making me feel.

"Touch your tits," Harry tells me, his words mumbled. I lift my hands to my breasts, beginning to massage them, and waves of euphoria continues to release.

"Harry," I whisper, nearing my edge. I keep touching my chest as his lips sucking at my folds, kissing my clit.

"Say my name, baby," he demands, and I obey. My hips start to ride against him and I smile as I come, my body shaking as I do. Harry slowly circles his tongue on me before lifting his head, leaning over me. I watch him lick his lips, kneeling on the bed above me. He grabs my knees and looks down at me.

"Fuck you're hot," he breathes out, my lower lip taken between my teeth.

I lift my hands and begin to unbuckle his jeans, but he grabs my hands. He stands up and I sit up, watching him undress.

"Go lay back," he tells me, my body staying where it is. I run my fingers through my hair and he smiles, walking back up to me. His naked body is illuminated in the room and he grabs my body, damn near effortlessly lifting me up onto him. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

I just press my lips to his and he lays me down, pulling sheets over us. He pushes into me and starts moving, keeping us missionary for the first time. My hands trail over his body and I find myself continuing to want him to kiss me. Our lips don't part much, and every time they do, I pull him right back.

When he's ready to come, Harry moves his hand and presses his thumb to my clit. He massages it and I part my lips, Harry forehead on mine as our heavy breathing mixes. We come nearly simultaneously, his dick pressing to my stomach to release onto my skin.

I get cleaned up and Harry props himself up beside me, his eyes on me. My hand grabs his and he brings it to his lips, kissing my fingers. He smiles at me and I smile back at him, his arm pulling me into him and holding me close. I relish the feeling and I feel comfortable knowing he's here for me.