[ 30 ]

- Noor's POV -

"Nadira, you look a little untidy." I comment. Then, I look at Yasir. "Oh, you look a little untidy too. What a damn coincidence."

I look away from Yasir before seeing his reaction.

Not trying to lose my composure right now is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

Nadira lets out a playful laugh, "We do, don't we, darling?"

One punch and it's lights out for her.

Don't do it, Noor. Is it worth it? You'll just want to punch her every time she says anything. My more reasonable self argues.

I think you should do it, it's totally worth it. That punch would feel so damn good. Just to see her bleeding on the ground in pain, a masterpiece! My impulsive self comments.

I can tell Yasir's back to staring at Nadira as if he could pick her up and take her home with him, if anyone gave him the chance.

I think back at what he said while we were dancing...

"Is there any way I can make you stop ogling Nadira in front of me?"

"Just step on my feet or something?"

Noor, don't—

I reach up to Yasir, placing a lingering kiss on his cheek with a hand on resting on the opposite cheek for extra impact.

The look on Nadira's face was better than a physical punch. Her expression cracked and her smirk falls into twisted look. If looks could kill, I'm sure I would've been dead because there's definitely bullets shooting through her eyes and steam escaping from her ears.

I wrap my hand around Yasir's, intertwining our fingers.

"Yasir—" she was about to say something but I didn't give her the chance.

"We'll see you around, then, Nadira. Should we head home, Yasu?" I say in my sweetest voice as I pull him behind me in God knows which direction.

That's when I notice Yasir has a hand over the cheek I just impulsively kissed. His eyes are wide from the obvious shock.

"What was that?" He finally breaks the silence.

Oh my God, I just did that.

"You were ogling her. You said I can do whatever to stop it as long as you're alive and unharmed at the end." I state as my cheeks start to burn from blushing too hard. "Where's the car?"

He points at the white Range Rover and I quickly make my way there.

Oh! I haven't seen Munchkin in a while!

I open the passenger door, take a seat and turn back to see Munchkin still sitting in the corner. I grab him and hold him on my lap.

Once Yasir sits down, I announce, "Don't talk to me for the rest of the ride or else I will kick you in the balls, no exceptions."

"Why?" He's seriously confused.

"Why? You're asking me why?" I'm annoyed.