[ 33 ]

A/N: I linked a song above [Fallingforyou by The 1975] that I was listening to while writing the second half of this chapter (I'll leave a note of when the scene starts). It fits the mood so perfectly, I almost cried lol! I was also listening to Falling In Love by Cigarettes After Sex right after!

- - -
- Noor's POV -

The flight was long! It was almost 14.5 hours but thanks to my rich prince, our seats were perfect.

Business class is no joke. I could literally live here, if someone offered. The view and the comfort was a 12/10 experience.

When I told Yasir, he laughed. He said he can't wait to see my reaction to a first-class cabin. I'm not complaining, I'd love to see that...

I swear I'm not like Nadira! Ugh, fancy, rich people stuff is just exciting and so luxurious. I'm just really mesmerized! And my husband just so happens to be one of those people who can afford the exciting and luxurious things.

You'd look stupid to play it off cool or look uninterested when you've never seen anything like this. I, in fact, don't care and am genuinely really captivated by everything.

But let me tell you what I wasn't ready for: our hotel! Or what I thought would be hotel and turned out to be a mansion.

I was expecting a regular hotel... I need to stop expecting regular things from this man.

He booked the most expensive room—no—villa in a hotel called the Mandarin Oriental Bodrum, which is located near the Aegean Sea. It is located at a separate, private location. The villa is known as the Presidential Villa, surrounded by privacy.

Did I almost pass out when I saw it? Yes.

"You've got to be joking me." I can barely breathe.

"Didn't you want to relax?" Yasir sounds pretty proud of himself.

"How much are you paying for this place?" I ask out of curiosity.

"If I tell you, you might actually have a heart attack. But truth be told, I also don't know the exact price since I had Rosalie charge it on my card." He says casually.

The staff were helping us put our bags away and that's when I asked one of the women.

She looks at me confused. Probably because I look flabbergasted, as if Yasir had just brought me a star from the sky or something.

"It starts at around €25,000 per night, which is I believe around $38,000 Canadian dollars, from the conversion rate we've been told." She, too, says it casually.

Maybe because all the guests she attends to find the amount to be a measly two cents.

My body instantly numb as I walk to Yasir, looking pale. I tug on his sleeve, trying to get his attention.

"What, Noor—shit, you look like you're about to be sick." He quickly holds me by my arms as I lean on him slightly.

"S-she said it's thirty-eight t-thousand dollars p-per n-night." My tongue goes numb too.

"And?" He questions it like it's no big deal.

"And I want to move out. I can't even afford to stand outside of this place, let alone live here for two nights." I start to panic.

He bursts into laughter, "You crack me up, sometimes. I'm not you're rich prince for no reason." He stops laughing and pushes me in the direction of the stairs. "Please stop being silly and go unpack so you can go to sleep. We have an early start to our day tomorrow."