[ 45 ]

🚫 Warning: this is extremely sexually explicit. Read at your own risk (or pleasure hahaha). 🚫

A/N: I recommend listening to Crazy In Love (Remix) by Beyoncé [linked above] while reading this chapter for the full effect! I also recommend Belong to You (feat. 6LACK) by Sabrina Claudio. Enjoy! 😉

- - -

- Noor's POV -

My hands are pinned above my head as Yasir grazes his lips across the skin of my neck.

He breaks away for just a second to slide out of his shirt, revealing his toned body. Just the sight of his bare body sent tingles down in between my legs. My hands instantly stroke his chest with softened.

He gently places a kiss on my lips and slips off my shirt. I quickly cover my chest with my arms, feeling self conscious to a level I've never felt before.

"Let me see you..." His voice is gentle.

I shake my head, squeezing my eyes shut. He carefully moves my arms away, taking off my bra in a blink of a second.

I see that he has experience, I bitterly think.

His eyes widen as his mouth is slightly parted, looking hungry for... me, "Fuck, you're gorgeous... the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on."

"You're just saying that." I pout unintentionally, looking away.

"There's no way in Hell I'd lie to you now." He grins.

My heart is pounding against my chest; this is exhilarating and terrifying all at once. It almost feels like I want to burst into tears, I couldn't handle all the emotions.

"Hey..." He caresses my cheek with his index finger. "We can do this later, when you're ready."

The thing is that I am ready, I'm just... insecure.

I shake my head, leaning in close to his lips. "I'm just nervous, that's all. Please be gentle."

That's all it took for him to start leaving kisses down my neck, reaching my breasts. As his mouth settles on my nipples, my whole body goes into some shock, instantly shaking from pleasure.

The way his tongue works around my sensitive breasts makes it harder for me to breathe. His hand gropes the opposite breast, kneading it in his palm. A soft moan escapes my lips, as I feel my literal soul leave my body from pleasure.

"You're so fucking soft," He mumbles against my skin.

I don't know what it was but my hands reach down to the hem of his pants, tugging on it. He smirks as he pulls off his sweats, revealing his tight boxers.

The bulge is ever-so apparent, it's unavoidable and for some twisted reason, it's making me want him inside of me even faster. 

"Would you look at that?" He whispers against my ear. "You have me all worked up, Princess."

He leaves wet, sloppy kisses down my stomach until he reaches in between my legs. He slowly slides his hand inside my underwear. Yair's fingers trailed further down, seeking the desired warmth between my tense thighs. All it took was a hint of teeth at my nipple and my legs opened for him, allowing his fingers to find your swollen clit.

I gasp sharply, then, my hips bucking into his hand, as if his touch was surprising. My legs are already shaking as his fingers draw rapid circles, making my back arch.