Chapter 15 :

Shay Diaz
Atlanta Georgia

"So how is everyone?" I asked .

"dealing ." Taylor said with a small smile .

"we miss you ugly ." Ken Ken said and I laughed .

"I bet  ." I said while rolling my eyes .

"Jaxon wanted to be here but he's in Chicago for a case ." Taylor said .

"Yeah I heard about it , that's horrible I'm glad he took the case." I said while playing with my hands. Taylor and Kendall looked at each other and Kendall cleared his throat.

"I left some in the car ." He said and Taylor looked at him as he walked away .

"y'all are acting real weird wassup?" I asked , Taylor sighed and reached in her bag and pulled out a envelope and handed it to me and I grabbed it.

"what's this ?" I asked .

"King sent it you should read it ." she said , I opened the envelope and scanned through it and scoffed and rolled my eyes it was a whole bunch of bull shit about how kaia should stay with him and he's doing this out of concern for my health but he's lying he just wants to hurt me .

"Shay , king has kaia's best interest ." Taylor said low .

"Taylor he's trying to take my only daughter from me he's trying to punish me ." I said .

"why are you so sure of that? You know king he's not the man that you are trying to portray him to be."

"The way things ended with us I wouldn't put it past him." I mumbled.

"Shay mom to mom take his deal if you take this to family court you will be the one hurt ." she said . I quickly put the papers back in the envelope and got up.

"thanks for coming ." I said , and she got up and wrapped her arms around me .

"take care of yourself ." She whispered and I nodded and broke the hug and she left I sighed and walked out of the visitation room and walked to Ace room to see if he wanted to go for a walk or something i needed to vent . I walked inside his room and he was doing push ups .

"never seen a drug addict exercise ?" I said as I leaned on the door .

"I'm not a drug addict I know when to stop." he said as he jumped up.

"what you tryin to say?" I asked offended.

"your the drug addict who can't control herself ." he shrugged .

"I didn't come in here to be lectured." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"you came in here for?"

"need to talk to you about some ." I said, and he motioned me to sit down, and I closed the door and sat down on his bed.

"speak ." he said while mugging and I rolled my eyes.

"Me and kevonte are having a custody battle he wants kaia to stay with him he says he's looking out for my health but I know he's doing this because he's still mad about me and Elijah ." I said .

"Is he filing for full custody?" Ace asked .

"No but-

"so why are you tripping kaia's just staying with him." Ace said while laughing .

"still kaia needs me every child needs their mother ." I shrugged .

"what about what Shay needs?"

"I'm fine I can take care of kaia by myself-