Chapter 23:

Kevonte Coleman
Savannah Georgia

"Elijah , Emilo Rissi." I said and him and Elijah shook hands .

"wassup ." Elijah said , I looked at Elijah and two of Emilio's body guards started walking towards him but Emilio stopped them.

"va bene." he said to them , he walked up to elijah and smiled .

Maybe this was a bad idea .

"Elijah Stone sì?" He asked .

"I guess ." he mugged.

"where I am from it is disrespectful not to greet the capo with respect my friends are really
protettivo . Try again ." he said .

"try again? Nigga you in my crib fuck you talm bout ." Elijah said and emilio's body guards pulled there guns out and I jumped between them .

"Emilio call of yo people," I said .

"Von I don't tolerate disrespect especially from a beginner like the both of you , i'm the reason y'all are allowed to have life style you both have now corretto? " Emilio asked .

"Ight let me talk to him down okay ." I said and he motioned us away and I grabbed Elijah by his collar pulling him out of the room and Elijah snatched away from me .

"King get that nigga out my house now ." Elijah snapped .

"Lijah are you dumb my nigga ? Do you know who that is ?" I asked .

"I don't give a fuck if he was the president I ain't finna bow down to that nigga i'm not no bitch ." he said as he fixed his shirt .

"He is in the mafia Lijah he owns half of Sicily , his father is the most powerful man in the world. he is the reason why we are able to live the lifestyle we live." I snapped .

"Fuck him and Sicily ." He shrugged .

" you make him a enemy everyone will come for you , use your head . " I said , and he smacked his lips .

"whatever man he betta not walk up on me like that again ." he mumbled as he walked back in the room and I smirked and followed him .

"ight I apologize mr. rissi ." Elijah said .

"apology accepted." He said .

"okay you think you can offer your protection for them ?" I asked .

"of course I will need they payment of ten percent of earnings from you elijah ." Emilo said , and Elijah mugged

"Ten percent my ass you can get two ." He mumbled and I nudged him and I cleared my throat .

"fine ten percent it is , I appreciate your help Rissi ." Elijah said and Emilio nodded .

"See you soon . king a word outside." Emilio said and I nodded and I followed him to his car .

"is this Elijah Stone gonna cost me money ?" He asked

"I'll make sure he doesn't ." I said .

"I don't want problems with Jamaicans or the cartel those are my most important business partners make sure he doesn't have any confrontations with them ." he said as he pulled out a cigar .

"Elijah and the Jamaicans are allies and they haven't came across the cartel so we're good ." I said while nodding .

"good how are you buddy ?" He asked .

"I'm good how are you I sent my condolences to your mother ." I said .

"Ah I heard thank you , Bianca is a fighter she'll get through it ." He said .