Chapter 29:

Shay Diaz
Savannah Georgia
"shit ." I said as I slammed the pregnancy test down on the bathroom sink . "Positive ." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror .

"damn it elijah ." I said as i bit my bottom lip . our life has made a dramatic turn for the worse everyone left now it's just me and Elijah. Elijah is driving himself crazy he's out all night and when he gets home he goes straight to sleep so I know he doesn't have time for a kid right now . My doorbell ring and I wrapped the test in tissue and threw it in the trash and walked downstairs and opened the door to an older couple .

"Hi may I help you ?" I asked .

"my name is Fiona Rosemary and this is my husband Harold Rosemary we are Taylor's parents we haven't heard from her and we're worried she sent us a alarming message and she just disappeared." she said .

"Of course you both can come in ." I said as I opened the door and they nodded and did a small smile . "sorry about the mess it's been crazy around here ." I said as I picked up kaia's toys .

"it's fine ." Mrs. Rosemary said as they both sat on the couch in front of me .

"I wasn't aware that you guys and taylor still communicated ." I said .

"oh we don't but Taylor called us frantic one night saying how her and kendall had got into a fight and she wanted to come home then after talking to her friend yasmine we got worried ." Mr. Rosemary said .

"what did Yasmine say ?" I asked as I cleared my throat .

"Just how Taylor was supposed to visit but never got the chance to she was worried . where is Taylor? do you know how we can contact her?" She asked as she looked around .

"Mrs and Mr Rosemary Taylor she was.. in a terrible accident from our understanding Taylor had no communication with you after she gave birth to sterling so we didn't think-

"you didn't think to call her family ?" she asked in disgust .

"I truly am sorry it was beautiful service ." I whispered and Mrs. Rosemary cried out and Mr. Rosemary comforted her .

"where can we see her body ? her head stone ?" Mr. Rosemary said .

"I can give you the address." I said and he nodded after that mess they ended up leaving I closed and locked the door and leaned on the door and dialed Elijah's number as I wiped my nose and it went straight to voicemail.

"Hi baby ." I said while trying not to cry Elijah has been getting on to me about that .

"Look can you call me back Taylor's parents stopped by and it was a mess we're probably gonna have to pay them to keep quiet so yeah just call me back ." I said and hung up , I took a deep breath and put my hand over my stomach .

"this is not the time for you ." I mumbled.

***

I rolled the grocery cart down the isle and grabbed some canned beans and tossed it into the basket. I checked my phone again and no call from Elijah and I rolled my eyes because I was annoyed there's no way in hell that he hasn't gotten my calls or messages. I looked up and saw Tara walking down the isle and I was hesitant at first but I needed to talk to her .

"Tee ." I said stepping in front of her and her eyes widened and she tried to walk around me but I wouldn't let her .

"I can't talk to you shay Nick is here ." she whispered and I looked at her confused.

"seriously after everything that's how it's gonna be ?" I asked .

"yes it is Shay , this is bigger than our differences now this is between the men ."