Chapter 28 :

Q
Savannah Georgia

"man ma ain trynna hea allat ni ." I said as I handed aramis a juice box .

"marmar you need to go now ." she said as she put one hand on her hip .

"mama I stay strapped , I wish McNeal ass would fuck wit me ." I said while looking at aramis and he mugged me and I smiled .

"I don't care about what happens to Elijah or Shay or anyone else all I care about is you and my grand baby , go ." she said .

"I just have to handle a few things alright , McNeal slick he likes to go for the females cause he knows there defensive-less , me and aramis gonna he straight i gotchu ." I said as i pecked her cheek and she sighed . "Now where Daniel ?" I asked .

"I'm just focused on music they say my last tape was a classic but I got some hotter shit ." Daniel ugly ass rapped as he walked downstairs throwing up gang signs .

"man sheddup you ." I said and he dribbled a fake basketball in front of me and crossed me up and I looked at him .

"on god if we was on the court I would've kilt yo ass ." he said as e made a fake shot .

"man sit yo bean head ass down ain't crossing nun ." I mugged .

"wassup big head ." Danny said as he slapped aramis on the back of the neck and aramis immediately started screaming and crying and ran over to me .

"man stop fucking wit him he wasn't doing shit to you yo lil aggravating ass ." I said as I rubbed his neck . "Aramis stop allat crying you good dude ." I said while looking down at him and aramis just stared at Daniel mugging him and Danny laughed while he laid down on the couch under my mama .

"ma I can go to the movies wit Talon and Cj ?" He asked .

"for what ?" she asked .

"so we can-

"he lyin he finna go play with sum pussy ." I said and he smacked his lips .

"ma no im not dude we just chilling ."

"why y'all can't chill here we got a whole movie theater." She said as she got on her phone .

"ma please ."

"who taking y'all ?"

"talon driving ."

"oh I need to talk to his mama. " She said and he smacked his lips and got up

"don't een worry bout it man ." He mumbled as he walked away and I laughed .

"don't nobody care that he mad ." My mama said while laughing .

"man ma we'll be back ." I said .

"Marquis remember what I told you ."She warned

"I know me and aramis just gotta handle some shit ." I said .

"call me when your leaving ." she said as she wrapped her arms around me .

"I will ." I said .

                                                 ***

"where are we going ." Aramis complained .

"damn you nag just like yo mama ." I said .

"man i'm tired of walking marmar and this shit gay ." Aramis said and I looked at him .

"boy shut up we here ." I said and he looked around .

"what?"

"look." I said while pointing at shanika grave and he sighed .

"ion wanna be here ." He mumbled.

"Aight lil nigga go wait in the car while I talk to yo moms myself then ." I offered and he looked around and I sat down .

"but I don't know where the way back to the car is ." he frowned .

"you'll figure it out ." I shrugged and smacked his lips and sat down next to me and I smiled to myself . "yo moms loved you ." I said and he nodded and played with the grass . "I know I'm not the best figure in the world but a nigga trying aramis."

"yeah ." He said .

"yo moms would want me to get you away from all this shit you young I wouldn't know what to do if you was taken away from me I need you to stir me in the right direction like yo mama did ." I sniffed a little and he looked at me and crawled over to me and laid his head on me .

"I miss her ." he whispered.

"me too." I said as I kissed his head .

***

After having a pussy ah moment at the cemetery I had to get some shit from the house before I left this dumb ass city .

"ay man I'll be back don't get yo bad ass out the car ." I told aramis and he nodded and took another bite of his chicken nuggets I got out of the car and unlocked the door and walked inside the house .

"Solomon drivin while I got my hand on the choppa , I'm keepin my eyes in the rear view." I mumbled as I put my keys on the table and looked through some mail I blew air out my mouth and put it down and turned around and Elijah was right there and I smacked my lips .

"Damn nigga at least announce yo self if you finna just pop up in my shit ." I said as I brought a blunt out .

"saw aramis in the car ." he said .

"yeah told him to stay his lil bad ass in there I had to get some mail ." I said as I lit it .

"so you really leaving ?" He asked .

"Mhm ."

"fa what ?"

"Lijah I ain't trynna hea allat bull shit ." I said waving him off .

"mane this ain't no bull shit it's real shit you running like a bitch cause you scared ." He snapped I wasn't even finna argue with this man I'm to old and high fa this shit . "we been niggas since diapers and you trynna run cause of a bitch ." he mugged and I laughed and put the blunt down and walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder .

"buddy ." I said and punched him in his jaw and he winced on the ground .

"look I wasn't even trynna go there witchu man but since you brought it up ." I shrugged as I kicked him in his stomach before he could get up . " Shanika wasn't just some bitch she was my girl she was a mother a friend a cousin a daughter plenty more she meant something to a lot of people she was loyal she wasn't a snake she genuinely loved us loved you ." I said as I grabbed him by his shirt making him look at me . "Youn think she told me how you tried to come on to her some years ago how you called her out her name allat good shit ?" I asked and punched him again and I laughed .

"I let her in I loved her I don't let people in I don't love people but she so happen to come into my life and because of me she's dead aramis don't have a mama nomo because of me so no it isn't because of some bitch it's because I ain't selfish." I said as I grabbed my keys , Elijah coughed and i grabbed the door and turned around one last time before walking out . "Lock up before you leave I might wanna come back ." I said and walked out the door .

***

wassup . okay so I'm doing one last chapter in shays pov before I do a major time jump because soulTies is coming to the end and it's going to be bitter sweet . but make sure y'all comment and vote ! 💞