Chapter 25:

(Long chapter my bad )

Elijah Stone
Savannah Georgia

I opened the door for Shay and she lifted her sunglasses up and got out of the car .

"why we here ?" Shay asked .

"because you bout to be my wife you need to know all of our allies and then some ." I said as I grabbed her hand .

"our?" she asked while smiling .

"yeah ours." I said while smiling and pecking her lips . Me and Shay been good first time in a minute that we actually been good and not toxic I'm taking her on my rounds , since King , Zoie and kaia are on vacation thought it would be a good time to do it .

"so who we meeting ?" She asked .

"the Jamaicans ." I said .

"Jamaicans ." She said while nodding .

"this is a very important meeting because since we made that big deal with rissi he wants us to get along with them ." I said as I opened the door for her .

"the man king sent here ?" she asked .

"yeah ." I said .

"woah where you goin ?" A man asked us.

"lookin fa daujun, tell him it's Elijah ." I said and he nodded .

"let's go ." he said and we followed him into a room and daujun crazy ass started laughing and got up and hugged me .

"buddy !" He said in his thick accent ,

"wassup this my fiancé Shay ." I said and he pecked her hand twice .

"she beautiful keep her ." he said as he sat down and we laughed and sat down also .

"what can I do for you elijah ?" He asked .

"I need more weed ." I said .

"why I gave you more than enough?" He asked.

"Nah , that wasn't een enough to last for a year and I'm paying to much for that shit ." I said and he laughed .

"look you might be able to fool your other allies but ain scared of you , you was nobody before me ." he said while smirking.

"fine our agreement is off I gotta better deal with somebody better Shay get up ." I said as I got up .

"Who's better than what I've given you ?" He asked while laughing .

"Emilio Rissi ." I said before grabbing shays arm and storming off .

"Lijah damn ." Shay said as I let go of her .

"get in the car ," I said as I got inside .

"it's just weed." she said ,

"it ain't just a deal the fuck that was one of my important allies ." I snapped ,

"okay just calm down ." She said .

"shut the fuck up Shay youn understand this shit ." I said .

"whatever take me home." She mumbled.

"Gladly ," I said after I dropped Shay off at home.

                                             ***

I sipped my drink and looked at the dancers . Sometimes I wonder if getting involved with someone like shay is worth it . She can be blunt at times , but regardless she's gonna be my wife and I promised to do right by her I sat the cup down and got up and ran into a girl and caught her before she hit the ground .