Chapter 17:

Shay Diaz
Atlanta Georgia

I walked into the visitation room and immediately smiled .

"Shay Shay !" Kaylin and Sterling said as they ran up to me and wrapped their tiny arms around me .

"awe my babies ." I said while frowning. "Look how big you got mamas." I said while looking at Kaylin .

" the attitude got bigger too ." Alisha mumbled and I laughed and wrapped my arms around her and she smiled .

"you look good shay." She said .

"I've been doing better lately and speaking of doing better I have good news ." I said while smiling .

"what?" Alisha asked as we sat down .

"I get to leave next month ." I said as I put sterling in my lap .

"yeah your lying ?!" She said .

"nope I've been doing everything right participating in all the activities , passing all my drug test , I can't believe I'm actually gonna get out of here ." I said while cheesing .

"what does Xavier say? Elijah ?" She asked .

"Xavier is so happy I think I'm gonna move in with him and my moms until I get back in my feet and Elijah is .."

"Oh no what happened ?" She asked .

"nothing everything's fine it's just he's busy so he can't come see me all the time like I want him too he calls and checks in though ." I shrugged .

"girl I gotta hip you, kay you and ya brother go play with the cards at the table over there ." Alisha said and kayaking got up and picked sterling up and they sat at the other table.

"what happened?" I asked .

"Candace, look I don't know the full details because tara was acting like she ain't wanna tell me but she call her self trying to break you and Elijah up."

"we not together though ." I said while laughing .

"I guess she found out he was seeing you and caught on and tried keep that from happening you'll never guess who snitched on her lil plan ." Alisha said .

"who?"

"Kevonte Coleman ." She said .

"King told elijah ?" I asked confused.

"yes and Tara said they been talking shit out ." Alisha said , I was confused why king would do that I sent the papers this morning but candy so low down .

"i guess ima have to call and thank him." I said .

"you need to, but I also have a surprise." She said while smiling .

"What?" I asked, she brought out an ultra sound and got up and showed me her little bump , and I covered my mouth and smiled .

"lisha your pregnant?!" I said as I touched her stomach.

"shh ion want the kids to know yet ." she said as she sat back down .

"but how ?"

"me and him have been trying for the longest to have a baby and it finally happened I'm three months." she said .

"when do I get to meet him?" I asked .

"i don't know im not ready for anybody to know about him yet ." she shrugged .

"oh god it must be that bad ." I said .

"no it's just I want to protect him from that type of life you know im trynna get out of that type of life but I have a kid with Kendall so I don't have much of a choice." she said .