Chapter 24:

Taylor Rosemary
Savannah Georgia

"Lisha I've been calling you all day , call me back I got you this job and you can't quit on me or my boss is gonna be in my ass ." I said and hung up .

"Looking for Alisha ?" Bailey asked .

"Mind your business." I said .

"fine I should tell you she quit yesterday it was sad actually not that sad never liked her but I bet that's the type of things you people do you know ." she shrugged and I brushed past her . I'm bout sick of her shit literally . My phone started ringing right when I sat down and I answered it .

"hello ?" I asked tired .

"hi this Clara Jones the nurse and I was calling to inform you that sterling has a high fever and it's our policy of its over 97.2 he can't stay at school ." She said , I put myself on mute and groaned and kicked my feet a little bit . I took myself off mute and ran my fingers through my hair .

"Of course I'll get his dad to pick him up." I said .

"good ." she said and I rolled my eyes and hung up , I dialed Kendall's number and it went straight to voicemail. I got up and clocked out and got in my car and headed to sterlings school my phone started ringing and I answered .

"hello ?"

"mejor amiga!" Yasmine yelled into the phone and I moved my phone from my ear .

"hey girl ." I said .

"where are you ? How are you ?" she asked me .

"I'm fine I'm in the car on the way to pick up sterling ." I said .

"he so cutee you know jt and jamarius miss you." she said .

"I miss them too but you know I can't leave I have a life here ." I said .

"yeah I know with Kendall Bitch ass ." she mumbled. When I got pregnant I couldn't do a lot of things especially with how protective Kendall was over me . So that meant leaving my old life becoming what ken Ken wanted me to be .

"stop ." I said .

"I'm just saying I can't believe you stayed with him after all he put you through he doesn't appreciate you girl and you literally gave up everything for him ." Yasmine said as she started smacking in my ear .

"how are jt and Jamarius?" I asked .

"There good , they miss you we miss you ." She said .

"I miss you guys too but how come your not on jax's neck ?" I asked .

"Jaxon calls and sometimes visits, and plus the boys are kinda scared of him ." She said and I laughed .

"I miss you guys ." I said .

"come visit bring sterling too ." She said .

"I can't ." I said .

"your life revolves around ken do something for yourself for once ." she said

"I'll talk to you later ." I said and hung up I pulled up to Sterlings school and checked him out and put him in his seat and pulled off .

"Ma can I take my seat belt off it's hurting my balls ?" Sterling said .

"no you can not we're almost home ." I said .

"yes I am."

"no your not ."

"yes I am ."

"No your not ."

"yes I am."

"No-" I was interrupted when Shay started calling me and I eyed him as he took his seat belt off and answered the phone .