Chapter 26:

Taylor Rosemary
Savannah Georgia

I heard the door unlocked and I rubbed my eyes I heard fumbling up the stairs and I sat up and Kendall bussed through the door causing me to jump and sigh I rubbed my hands over my face and blew air out my mouth .

"ken what are you doing here ?" I asked and he fell down . "Are you drunk ?" I asked and he got up and walked over to me and lifted my chin and smiled slightly and I rubbed his hand and he punched me in my jaw causing me to fall on the bed I was in shock I touched my mouth and he flipped me over and punched me again in my face causing blood to gush out of my nose as I cried , he sniffed and fell into my lap and sobbed . My hand shook as I rubbed his back and sniffed .

"Somethings wrong with me tay." he sobbed and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his head .

"It's okay ." I whispered. I put Kendall to bed in the guest room and began washing the sheets because it looked like a murder of all my blood everywhere. I walked into sterlings room and kissed his head . I walked into my bathroom and ran some water in the tub and poured me a glass of bourbon I sipped it as I looked at my face . I stripped and got into the tub and laid there while looking at the ceiling . I was so tired there was so much going through my head and I wanted it to stop I went under the water and just let the water fill my lungs until it burned so bad I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled myself back up and coughed up the water and touched my lip .

***

I knocked on Jaxon's door and looked around and he opened it and mugged .

"why are you here so early ?" He asked and ignored him and walked to the living room and laid Sterling on the sofa gently and placed a blanket over him .

"I'm not baby sitting ." Jaxon said as he closed and locked his door .

"I need you to watch sterling for a few hours til I figure somethings out ." I said and while playing with my fingers .

"figure what out ? and why are you so jumpy? and why do you have sun glasses on in the house ?" He asked .

"Jaxon ." I said and took the glasses off and he clenched his jaw

"he did this ?" He asked .

"jax-

"ima kill him ." He said as he walked upstairs  and I looked at Sterling one last time and followed Jaxon .

"Jaxon stop ." I said as I watched him throw clothes on .

"you have horrible taste in niggas , Damn it taylor ." he said as he put his shoes on .

"Jaxon listen to me ." I said as I grabbed his face making him look me in the eyes it got awkward real quick so I put my hands down . "I need you to watch Sterling while I handle something's ." I said .

"handle what ? Your dumb if you go back to him ." he said .

"He's Sterlings father ." I said .

"At what extent are you willing to go to keep your perfect happy family ." He said .

"I'm leaving , jamarius offered me a place to stay I just need to get a few things and I'll be back okay ." I said as I grabbed his hand and he sighed .

"I'm so sorry ." He said ads he pulled me into a hug

"It was my choice." I said as I cleared my throat .

                                               ***

I walked into Tara's shop and looked around for her and she was a washing one of her clients hair and I smiled and she looked up and wiped her hands off and walked up to me .