Prologue

I'm standing here with Jade, talking to her, while having a peaceful meeting with my mind about my decision at the same time. Have I decided right? Am I going to marry the right person?. Is he the one?. I'm not really sure.

I don't know why I said "yes" to him that moment when he kneeled down and proposed to me. Did he proposed to me because of love? Or just for fortune?. I didn't dare to ask him because all of my relatives, family, espacially my mom told me that my fiancé can help me to live my life on it's best. But I guess it's the opposite.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jade looked at me intensely. Confusion hits me and I looked back at her. She asked all of a sudden, which made me shocked.

"Do you love him?" Jade questioned with a serious expression written all over her face. Really Jade?

I'm really shocked at her question and then I laughed. But her expression didn't change, she's just looking at me with a serious face just like a news reporter that is reporting a serious news.

"Pardon me?" I asked for confirmation. I can't believe she asked me that.

"Do you love him?" She asked forcing me to answer.

I do not really have any answer for that. Jade and I were definitely asking the same question. Is my fiancé the one for me?

~~~

A/N: This story is based in the 1997 film "Titanic". If you're a Mixer/Jerrie shipper and also a fan of that film, then you should read this. I just want to remind all of you that I'm going to change some of the original storyline from the film. Some of the scenes I put here that are not included in the original film are mine and the rest were from the movie

~RR~