Nineteen

Fun

PERRIE'S POV~

Jade and I were now here at the E deck after riding the elevator. We passed through the stairs before we reach this and we're laughing all the time because we hadn't got chased by Zayn's valet. I'm sorry Mister.

Jade and I were laughing and breathing heavily at the same time because of running. Gosh, I can't stop laughing, Jade is kept on bumping everywhere, being clumsy. She's so funny, and I can't handle her cuteness.

Since that man's presence isn't here yet, we just stayed here for a while and if he appears, we'll run again. This is so much fun!

Jade leaned against the wall, regaining her normal breath. I walked closer to her and now our body were pressed onto each other.

"Pretty tough for a valet, this fellow," She said and sighed, while laughing.

"Seems more like a cop," She added, still laughing. I laughed along with her.

"I think he was," I agreed, giggling.

I leaned in closer and kissed her, she immediately kissed back. Now, our heads were starting to move in different angles. All of a sudden, Jade's eyes widened, I pulled away and turned around to see no other than Mr. Lovejoy, we gasped in sync and laughed.

"Oh shit," Jade cursed, starting to run while holding my hand.

"Nooooo!" I screamed, laughing and run along with her.

We entered this room where we can't hear each other. I think below this is the boiler room part of the ship.

"Now what?" I asked her while covering both my ears using my hands, she did the same.

"What?" She asked back. Like I said, we can't hear each other.

Jade and I were just laughing. In running and chasing, just like we're kids that are playing in the park. It's so fun, especially that I'm with her.

I remember when I was a little kid, I escaped just because I wanted to play outside.

My mother and father were asleep. They wouldn't allow me to go outside unless they told me to do so. Our five maids were busy doing their works so I took this chance to go outside.

I went outside the door. Now I'm here in the main gate of our mansion. I can't open the gate because it's too big and heavy for me. I am just six years old.

I am thinking to find other way where I could possibly go out. Until I saw the huge gap under the back gate. Since I was too little, I just fitted myself into the hole. And I succeeded. Yey.

I know that mother and father are going to scold me after this. But I just want to play, maybe daddy will understand me.

I saw my playmate sitting in front of our mansion, across the road. I went straight beside her.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Perrie! I thought you weren't allowed to go outside?" Lucy stated. Yes, her name is Lucy, she is one year older than me.

"It's fine, my mother and father were asleep, so they wouldn't find out," I said, sitting beside her.

We started playing, it's quite tiring but it's fun. We kept running across the road. I'm chasing her, and then she's chasing me. When we felt a little tired, we sat at the bench, in front of our garden.

"Do you want to see our garden?" I asked, pointing to our garden. She looks at the garden and back at me.

"What if your mother and father scold you?" She stated, worry evident in her face. But I know she wanted it.