Nine

Feelings

JADE'S POV~

I woke up earlier morning with a weird feeling in my head. A lot is running through my mind. Now, I don't know what I really feel. But there's only one thing that bothers me. My feelings for her. My feelings for the one and only Perrie Edwards.

Yes, we just met last last night, but that's not a good reason to set aside my feelings, it's not that easy. We had fun last night, really fun. I'm so glad that I made her happy and that I brought her in a real party. While we're dancing, while I'm walking with her through the deck, I felt a weird feeling. Do I really love her? I couldn't. It couldn't be like that easily, but why is that? Why it seems like that's what I really feel? Did I fell for her already? I think so, yes.

In our first time seeing each other, I already felt this indescribable feeling. Am I infatuated? I think so. Love at first sight? Maybe. I don't want to keep this secret from her. I want to tell her, I want to tell her how much I care for her, I want to tell her, but not just a simply telling, but I want to prove her that I love her so much without saying that 3 words and 8 letters statement. Words can't define love and words are not enough to tell her how much I genuinely care and love her. It isn't easy. We need actions. Like what they said, Actions speak louder than words. I don't want to just tell her, I want to prove her.

Right now I'm sitting at the bench, staring at nothing. Gaining my thoughts, getting bothered by my feelings. I don't know if these feelings are real, but I found it weird. We just met 2 days ago by an accident. And there's no way she would love me back. It's impossible, very impossible. Her mother and Zayn hated me, of course. They said that I am just a "third-class girl" I don't have anything. I can't defend myself either. Because if I do, they would not listen. Perrie is getting married. Everything is ready. But I somehow think that, she's still not ready. But argh. There is no fucking way she would accept me. If I declare my feelings for her, there is a possibility that she might push me away, hate me, and forget me. And that is the most terrifying thing that could possibly happen, and of course, I don't want that to happen.

I was about to sleep when I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jesy and Leigh-Anne smiling at me. Now I thank God they are here.

"Hey," Jesy greeted, smiling at me.

"How are you doing?" Leigh-Anne asked, looking straight in my eyes.

I sat up and tapped the empty spaces in both of my sides. Jesy sat on my left and Leigh-Anne sat on my right.

"Here...so weird because I'm feeling something...that I don't know if it's real," I stated, sighing.

"It's about Pez, isn't it?" Jesy asked, and my eyes suddenly widen. Does she know?

"W-what? How did you know?" I asked, stuttering.

"Actually, we both noticed. But why have you found it weird?" Leigh-Anne stated, and my nervousness starting to rise.

"I found it weird because....y'know we just met...two days ago and...I know she would never..feel the sam-" I was cutted off by Jesy.

"What? Are you crazy? Jade. Love isn't about how long you have been together or how long you've known each other. It's about what you really feel," Jesy stated.

"That's it, that's my problem. I don't know if the feelings I felt were true, I don't know if it's fucking true! I'm in trouble..I just wanted to explode because I'm so worn out of trying to comprehend," I stated, covering my face with my hands. But then Leigh-Anne took it away from my face.

"Jade, answer me honestly. Are you infatuated?" Leigh-Anne asked, staring straight in my eyes.

"I-I think so," I answered, not really sure.