Twenty Two

Dream

NARRATOR'S POV~

Zayn continues his search for his fiancé. He almost rummaged the whole ship just to find her. But still, no one knows where Perrie is.

"You know what, I think your fiancé already went in every possible places you could've been in this whole ship," Jade stated, making Perrie laugh.

"Yeah, I think so," Perrie stated, laughing.

Jade made Perrie feel the feelings she's yearning to feel. Like what she said, Perrie felt so much loved by Jade. And it feels like, Jade is the only one who cares, and loves her so much. She never did expect in her whole life that she will meet a steerage girl who doesn't have anything in her pocket, but have a heart that is full of genuine love. If Perrie were going to be asked, there's only two person that really matters to her. Jade and her father. Yes, her mother is stilk breathing, but she couldn't feel that she treated her right. Their money was already gone and even the way to treat her right, came along with it.

Jade on the other hand, can't believe that she helped Perrie a lot. Ever since they first saw each other, she instatly felt a strong connection. As a steerage girl, helping other people isn't new to her although she got nothing in her pocket. She can't also believe that an upper-class girl like Perrie who have a miserable life will fall for her. After knowing that Perrie and her family lost their fortune, she got so surprised. Because that is the main reason of the problems in a row that is kept on coming in her life.

Perrie can't tell her mother and Zayn about what she feels. Her mother even called her 'selfish'. But in fact, they do not have any idea that the seventeen year old girl is so trapped.

PERRIE'S POV~

Despite of all the bitterness and pain that I feel, all of that disappeared when Jade came onto my life. Although she keot on saying that it's because of my own self, I still couldn't say that I will be able to do it if it wasn't because of her. In our very intimate moment and hot sensation earlier, I really feel loved. Not because we had sex, but because we definitely made love to each other. To be honest, I never intend to have this intimate feeling very soon, like, we just met few days ago. But she made me realized that love isn't about how long we have known each other, it's all about what we feel. And it's true. I can't definitely tell in words how much I love her. Even that three words statement aren't enough. Words are not and will never be enough to explain the love I am feeling and I know she feels the exact same feeling too.

I couldn't care less what my mother is going to say. Even if she tells me that this is unacceptable, it'll be just nonsense. What's the point of listening to her when she, herself doesn't even had the guts to lend her ears on me? I do not really feel that she treated me as her daughter. That's all that i want, to be loved and to be understood. But it's only Jade, who can understand me. And of course, my father. Even though I knew that he's not beside me anymore, I still won't forget everything he taught me. He's my first love and my bestfriend. When he's gone, I am sure that the heavens gave me this beautiful woman to be my father's subsitute. She definitely saved me. She's my hero.

I couldn't imagine what will happen to me if I never met Jade. She doesn't have any idea that Zayn hurts me. Yes, I'll admit. It's very confidential to tell but now I am telling you all. I definitely haven't slept with him yet. And I never tried to sleep or to stay with him at the same room. The main reason is, he's always judging me. Telling me that why he fell in love in a girl like me. Like heck, I never felt he loved me ever since we met. Most of the time, when I've done something wrong that's just accidental, he hurts me. He had an awful, rough hands. And I couldn't tell Jade anything about that. Because I knew that she would go after him and it can possibly leads to the point that she will get hurt by Zayn. I knew him. He always hate people. Including me. Maybe my mother is the only exception.