Thirty

Obstacles

It's only a little time left before Perrie 's lifeboat get lowered on the ocean. She just wanted to cry. She would rather stay than leave without Jade by her side.

While her lifeboat lowers, she is starting to realise that she couldn't leave alone. For the sake of her will, she jumps back on board to come back to Jade.

"Perrie! What are you doing?" Jade asked as Perrie came back aboard.

"Stop her! Stop her!" Zayn shouted but of course, no one noticed.

Jade run to find Perrie and vice versa. When they both reached the bottom of the grand staircase, they pulled each other in a bone-crushing hug. Perrie was about to cry, and Jade got mad at her for jumping back aboard. But Perrie insisted to came back just because she realized that they need to survive together.

"Perrie!" Jade stated, kissing Perrie as she lifts her on to the stairs.

"You're so stupid!" Jade stated and kisses Perrie.

"Why did you do that huh?" Jade stated and kissed her again.

"You're so stupid, Perrie!"

"Why did you do that? Why?" Jade asked, little anger laced in her voice. Perrie breathes deeply and stared at her eyes.

"You jump, I jump, right?" Perrie replied, making Jade change her expression from angry to happy, remembering she promised Perrie that thing.

"Right," Jade stated, smiling. They both kissed once more and hugged each other tightly.

"I just realised that...I couldn't leave without you," Perrie stated, with a crying voice.

"I know..I know," Jade stated.

"Why...why did you let me step on the boat without you?" Perrie asked.

"I just want you to be safe...with or without me.."

"Did you thought that I will be safe without you by my side? Then youu thought wrong," Perrie stated, making Jade smile.

They hugged each other again tightly.

"Oh God, I couldn't go...I couldn't go, Jade," Perrie stated.

"It's alright, we'll think of something else," Jade replied.

"At least I'm with you," Perrie stated, giggling in happiness.

"We'll think of something," Jade stated, still hugging Perrie.

They had no idea that Zayn is watching them. Lovejoy tried to take Zayn away to avoid Jade and Perrie, but then he picked the gun from Lovejoy and tried to kill either Jade or Perrie.

Zayn started to run in the stairs, and thank God, Jade saw him as they started to run away.

"Come on!" Jade stated as the bullet hits the stairs. Perrie screamed and kept on running with Jade.

"Come on! Move! Come on!" Jade stated as Perrie kept on screaming in every gunshot.

"Come on, come on, Perrie, come on,"

"Perrie, come on!" Jade stated as they reached the very bottom of the stairs, the water is everywhere. Zayn tried to continue in chasing them with the pistol.

"Move, Perrie, Go!" Jade shouted as they entered the flooding first-class dining saloon.

The last bullet hits onto the glass, and thank God neither of them got hit. Zayn tried to pull the trigger but no one comes out.

"Hope you'll enjoy your time together!" He exclaimed.

He screamed in anger. He looked everywhere to see the water is so high, so he walked back up the stairs.