Twenty

Love

Warning: Contains Smut

PERRIE'S POV~

"Put your hands on me, Jade," I commanded.

She looked at me for a second, and I slowly put her hand on my breast then she started to lean in and kissed me passionately. I gladly kissed back, moving my head along with hers, kissing in every angle we could possibly kiss, our lips were moving in sync, our tongues started to explore each other's mouths. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation of it. It feels so good.

Now I'm laying on my back, with her on top of me. When the air becomes a problem, she pulled away. She stared at me intensely.

"Do you really want to do this?" She asked, I can feel her breath hitting my face, sending warmth in my whole system and shivers down my spine. All in one.

I can't manage to say anything so I just nodded my head as a response. She adjusted her body for more comfortable position as she started to shower kisses in my neck, causing me to moan.

"Ahhh...Jade," I moaned out as she continued to do it, until she found the soft spot on my neck, making me moan louder.

All of a sudden, Jade stopped. Jade why?

She stared at me and caressed my cheek.

"Do you really..want to do this?" She asked again, worry laced in her voice. Why is she asking me that?

I feel like I lost my voice, so I just nodded my head as a response. But she was not buying it.

"Perrie, please..I need you to talk," She pleaded, her hand was still pressed on my cheek.

Instead of opening my mouth to let myself speak, I'd rather open my mouth with moans. In this kind of hot sensation I don't like talks, I want loud moans. So I did what my lust side shouting. I feel her body stiffed, she's shocked but afterwards she start kissing me.

"Do you really want to do this?" She asked again when we pulled into a breath taking kiss.

I was about to kiss her again because I don't really want talks when making love.
But her index finger stopped my rosy lips, which made me frowned.

"Answer my question, please," She pleaded, making me groan.

"We're making it now, stop asking questions. Move"

"But what if it's just because of your lust?.."

"Shh. In making love, I don't like talks, I want loud moans," I whispered. I come close to her right ear and whispered again. "Loud moans," I repeated.

I stared at her, we're looking at each other's eyes with full of love and lust.
I started to touch the nape of her neck carefully, down to her back and to her clothes while we're kissing when she stop my hand and so the kiss.

"Let me do this first," she whispered with a husky voice that sends thousands of shivers in my nerves, she's so hot, I can feel my wet clitoris.

"I need you...inside of me.... Jade," I moaned. Her lips travelled on my neck and her tongue tracing my showed and glowing collarbones. I can feel my breathing getting harder.