Eight

Talk

NARRATOR'S POV~

"Let's have a talk," Deborah said, making Perrie more confused.

Perrie had no idea, what does her mother wants to talk about. She's not feeling well, after being so drunk last night. Zayn scared the shit out of her. Zayn lied to Perrie's mom. Making his own story. Which in fact, it didn't really happened.

Perrie's forehead wrinkled as she sighed heavily, feeling so sick. She doesn't wanna have a talk but she can't do anything.

"Talk? About what?" She replied, and she doesn't want her mother to know that she's not feeling very well.

"Are you losing interest?" Deborah asked, making Perrie drowned in confusion.

"Interest? In what? What are you talking about mother?" She asked, curiosity killing her.

Deborah sighed, annoyed. "Zayn told me that you are losing your interest towards him, to the wedding. Is that true?" She asked.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I don't have any idea what the hell is that all about," Perrie replied, irritated.

"Stop lying to me, Perrie. Tell me the truth, don't you want to marry Zayn?" Deborah asked.

Zayn was looking at Perrie while smiling. He knows that Deborah believed him.

"Mother, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't say anything like that. Honestly, Zayn nearly hurt me-" She was cutted off by Zayn saying, "Oh, don't force her to say anything, Madame. I thought she just said that just because she's tired," Zayn stated to avoid Perrie talking about what he did to her earlier in their breakfast.

It was really shocking for Perrie, because she doesn't know anything about what Zayn is saying. She knows that she didn't say that.

Deborah stopped asking Perrie. But she started to open up a new topic about Perrie and Zayn.

"Perrie, I want to ask you something," Deborah stated.

"What is it mother?" Perrie asked.

"Have you and Zayn already slept together?" Deborah asked, making Perrie widen her eyes.

"W-what? Why are you asking about that mother?" She stated, grinning her teeth in disgust.

"Just tell me the truth okay? Have you already slept together?" Deborah repeated, forcing Perrie to answer.

"We haven-" she was cutted off by Zayn saying "We already have fun sweetheart, haven't we?" And right after that, he winked at Perrie playfully which makes Perrie roll her eyes.

"What are you saying Zayn? We don't even-" She was cutted off again after Zayn wrapped his arms arouns Perrie's waist.

He rests his head on Perrie's shoulder, making Deborah smile.

"We love each other so much, right Pez?" He asked, looking at Perrie. Perrie just rolled her eyes. She didn't say anything, then Zayn kissed her cheek, roughly. Perrie closed her eyes and groaned in disgust.

She pushed Zayn away. She breathe deeply, wanting to punch Zayn square on his face. She hates him so fucking much. Her blood is now boiling in anger. But she can't do anything. Deborah is watching her.

"I am sorry mother, but I am not feeling well. Excuse me," She stated, walking away. Going to her room.

PERRIE'S POV~

Now I am feeling so...so sick. Not just a literal sickness, but I'm also sick of everything. I'm sick of getting controlled by everyone. I'm sick of Zayn. I'm sick of my mother. Just, sick of everything and everyone in my surroundings. But of course, except for my one and only, Jade Thirlwall. Wait, did I just said...my? Argh, no. I can't claim her as "mine". She is not mine.