Thirteen

Bond

JADE'S POV~

I suddenly woke up, stand up quickly and take a look in the clock. And it says "12:30" in the afternoon. Wait, have I fell asleep? What the heck?

This darkness is not good, I should've fight? I guess? If my girl don't love me the way I do then I can settle... I think. Like what I've said, I can do everything for her, damn I will definitely do.

Now I am thanking the heavens that my mind is somehow cleared. I want to say sorry to Leigh-Anne and Jesy first because of what I just did.

I fixed myself and went straight to the third-class. Now I'm looking for Jesy and Leigh-Anne. I hope they won't push me away for being rude earlier.

I am looking everywhere searching for them and I suddenly bumped in one of the third-class passenger.

"Hey Jade! Who are you searching for?" Emma asked.

"Uhm...Jesy and Leigh-Anne, have you seen them?" I asked, hoping that she'll say yes.

"Oh yes! They are on the benches near the back of the ship I think," She answered. Oh yessss

"Oh thank you, thank you," I thanked her and quickly went near the back deck.

I am walking towards the benches when I saw the two figures sitting in one of those, laughing at each other. Aww I wish I could join them.

I walked towards the bench where they're sitting. And I cleared my throat. Their laughs died down and both looked at me in sync, then I received serious faces.

"Jade, if you're here just to confront us because of the pain you're feeling, then we should leave. In case you're planning to do something," Leigh-Anne stated, starting to stand up.

"Wait! Uhm..I am not h-here to..shout at you again," I stated, making them sit back to their seats.

"But why are you here then?" Leigh-Anne asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I-I just want to say sorry...f-for earlier...I'm just overthinking things, I'm really sor-" I was cutted off by Leigh-Anne.

"Alright. Now sit here," She says,They both separated and Leigh made me sat between them.

"Now tell us what really happened. Make us understand," She said, looking at me.

"We won't interrupt until you finish, now tell us," Jesy added.

I sighed, remembering what Perrie said to her mother again. "I'm just...really hurt because of what Perrie said...she said that we're just friends, and it's just that." I felt like crying now.

"And I had no idea if....if it's true or not....I just get hurt because...in her tone of voice, it seems like...she's serious about it. I don't want to come over her but...I just got consumed by my emotions. That's why I just excused mysself from her. Even though I desperately wanted to stay there and tell her that all of the things I said yesterday were true, I lost my strength. And I don't know where could I get some. I'm thinking..what if it's true? So it means...it's just...that," I stated, mumbling the last sentence.

"But what if it wasn't true? That she just used it as an excuse, but for real she really have feelings for you? I know you can see the way how she look at you and how happy she is being with you. Can't you see it? If you don't, well I do," Jesy stated. Gosh I hope I can believe her.