Seven

Party

JADE'S POV~

I am patiently waiting, standing here in front of the clock at the grand staircase, waiting for Perrie to come. I gave her a short letter to meet me here. I am going to take her in a real party. I know it will be new to her, but for sure she's going to enjoy it. I am gonna dance with her. It is one of my dreams.

I am just staring at the clock, but then I heard some footsteps getting louder as it gets nearer. I turned around to see the one and only Perrie Edwards. She looked confused and I know it's all about the short letter I give. But then I smiled at her.

"Do you wanna go to a real party?" I asked, she nodded, still looking confused.

While on our way to the steerage, she kept on asking where am I going to bring her, what are we going to do, and anything else. I am just laughing at her until we reached our destination. Now, we're already here in the steerage where a party is happening. There's no occasion at all, but they are doing it every night.

Noise surrounds the place, but it's fun. That's what evident in the faces of the people here. There's playing music, dancing, playing, drinking, talking and everything else. If it's irritating for others, for us, it's so fun.

Perrie kept on clapping her hands, laughing at everything she sees, and watching me, dancing with my little girl Amara. For anyone who doesn't know Amara, she is my best little girl here in the third-class. She is a very cute little girl, proficient in dancing, and of course she is fun to be with.

After the music, my dance with Amara also ended. Perrie is so glad in everything she sees and I'm pretty sure she's enjoying her presence here. Now, it's y time to dance with her.

"I am gonna dance with her now, alright?" I told Amara, while I'm pointing to Perrie. She just nodded her head yes as a response.

"Come on," I say to Perrie who's getting confused.

I held her hand and she stood up right after.

"Jade, Jade wait," she stated, looking at me.

"I can't do this," She stated. I ignored her words and says "We need to get a little bit closer, like this" I put my right hand on her waist, pulling her closer to me. And she's just staring at me. My left hand was holding her right hand, her free hand was on my back. I looked at Amara and she seemed jealous.

"You are still my best girl Amara," I told her, then she smiled.

I looked back at Perrie and started to move. We were now spinning, moving around, dancing, and she stated "I don't know the steps,"

"Neither do I, just go with me. Don't think," I told her and she screamed a little. Well, that sounds cute for me.

I continued to turn around, switching places, and dancing with her. She kept closing her eyes and screaming slightly, and I know because the movement, it seems so fast for her and of course it's her first time so it's okay. She did a great job of going with the flow. She looked so cute, doing the steps with me. She looks like a dancing queen.

"Jade wait! Wait wait, Jade," she stated while the movements and steps getting faster and faster as the music keeps playing. Then I led her to the mini stage where my friends, Leigh-Anne and Jesy dancing together.

"Jade wait," she stated then I laughed.

And now, we're here on what they called mini stage. I showed Perrie some of my dance moves using my feet. Tap dancing. Not literally, but it's close to that. While I kept moving my feet, turning around, she is just watching me, my feet moving, and she's smiling. After me, she removed her heels, then she held her dress up a little for more comfortable dancing. She did what I did earlier and she's good at it, looking at me without talking but it's like she's throwing me a "I am great at this too" look. I was impressed. She's indeed great, and she looked absolutely fabulous.