Author's Note II

HI EVERYONE!

REBELIX_ROSE IS HERE!

I've just finished editing this story. Fixed all the possible mistakes. But like what I've written on the description, I'm sorry if there's any mistakes left. I'm not that lazy, but editing was one of the hardest things to do especially that I'm not a professional- or even good writer.

Still, expect any kinds of error because this is my first and only edit. I'm a busy person. Lol.

By the way, thank you for those thousands of people who read this fanfiction of mine. I know this isn't that better nor good compare to the other fanfictions you had read.

And I would also love to thank those people who add this story in their reading lists. I really appreciate it. I'm so glad that you're reading this story because I did not expect this to reach thousand- or even hundred reads.

And again, this is no longer bilingual. I already translated it to pure English because I want a lot of people to be capable to read this since that is the universal language.

So I want all of you to expect some- or should I say, A LOT of grammatical mistakes because I am not good/fluent in English. That is just my second language. But I tried my very best to write it in that way.

Before I put an end to this note, I would like to thank everyone again for reading this story. This is my first ever fanfiction.

For those who wants to read more fanfiction, I have other two. It is about the Titanic film as well, but not about the same character as this story had.

If you wanna check those out, here it is:

•Book 1: Forget You Not: Jack and Rose story

•Book 2: Nunca en La Vida

Have a nice day everyone!

~RR~