Twenty One

Sweet

Warning: Contains Smut

JADE'S POV~

Perrie told me that I made her feel great. And I definitely feel great too. Like what I said, I felt great because she'd let me to do this. I've just made love to her. Yes, I indeed made love to her. But I want her to return it to me, I want her to make love to me.

"Can you....make love to me?" For me I think that's not a question, that's a request.

She stared at me with full of love and lust and she beamed a genuine smile.

"Do you want me to return the favor?" She stated, seductively. I can tell she's good at it too.

"I want you to get a revenge," I stated. I need a sweet revenge.

"A revenge huh?" She stated as she started to leaned in closer. I can now feel her breath hitting my neck.

"Your wish is my command," She whispered, seductively as she started to suck my neck, gently.

"Perrie....ahhhh," I moaned out but she stopped all of a sudden. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

She just smiled at me and started to unbutton my blouse. Oh gosh.

Once she finished it, she took it off of me and throws it. Now I lost my top, I have only my bra on. She didn't wait for a second, she immediately unclip my bra, took it off and throws it at the same spot where her clothes are. But instead of starting to do what I wanted her to do, she removed all the piece of clothing I am wearing. And right now, I am completely naked.

"Oh, Look at you....you looked really great," She stated, scanning me from head to toe.

"Say that to yourself, you're more beautiful than me," I replied, making her smile.

"I wouldn't say it to myself," She stated as she started to trace my collarbone, down to my stomach. I giggled at her touch.

"Look at this pretty toned abs," She stated while touching it. She started to lean in closer, and she crashed her lips on mine. She licked my lip begging for entrance and I gladly accepted it immediately. Now our tongues were moving in sync inside our mouths, as I feel her hand start massaging my breast, and her other hand on my pussy, rubbing my clit. All in one, she continued on doing it.

"Aaahhhh, Perrie fuck...y-yes," I moaned between our kiss, but neither of us pulled away.

I'm so thankful that there's no people in our surroundings and in this place. I did not expect in my whole life and ever since I met her, that we will do something like this. It is not my intention to command her to do this to me, but this is what my heart and mind is shouting. When she told me to put my hand on her, I asked her almost several times and I made sure that she really wanted to do it. I don't want that she's already saying it because of her lust, I want that she is sure and ready to do this with me. As far as I can remember, we've only just met for a few days, that's why I want her to be sure and ready. I do not have any idea if she ready experienced it. If she's my first, then she'll be my last for the rest of my life. Only her and no one else.

I was snapped out of my reverie when she pulled away and started to suck my neck hardly. I moaned. I gasped when I felt her three fingers were slid inside me, thrusting it slowly.

I moan at every single thrust. But I want it to be faster. "P-Perrie..f-faster..p-please," I requested and she smirked at me, began to thrust faster and deeper.