Twenty Three

Goal

PERRIE'S POV~

I smiled at Jade. That "Come Josephine In My Flying Machine" song is somewhat important to me. I don't know, because it definitely sounds cute. It was released two years ago, when I was fifteen. One time I heard my father singing that song when he's in the kitchen. Then afterwards, I end up singing that song the whole day. After my father was gone, I sang that in the funeral, but of course, not too loud, more likely a whisper. That's our song. Short, but cute. I always remember him when I hear that. And I am happy that Jade knows that song too. Of course, who else doesn't know that song?

"Perrie?" Jade called, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied, and I immediately turned my head to face her.

"That song....when did to first hear it?" She asked. Oh, I'm just thinking about that earlier.

"When I was fifteen..I heard that from my father. He is singing it whilst cooking then.." I trailed off and sighed. "Then, I end up singing the song whole day. That song became our favorite," I continued, smiling at her. I miss my father so much.

"And I remember singing that in his funeral...they're all crying while I'm singing that softly..no one heard..it's mine and dad's song," I stated, smiling. She smiled back at me.

"That song is cute though," She stated.

"I know," I stated.

"I bet Zayn doesn't like that song, right?" She stated, rolling her eyes. I know Jade I know. Lol.

"Of course not. There's a big difference between me and him," I stated and she looked at me.

"What is it?"

I sighed. "I have a taste, and he doesn't," I stated, she rolled her eyes again. I love the shade.

"Well, I agree. I know that I didn't know him that much..but I kinda sensed it."

"Well, everyone does. But my mother is the only exception," I stated and she laughed.

I really love her laugh. But talking about Zayn, argh hell to the no. Even just the sound of his name, I don't want to hear. Well, what I said is true. That man has no taste. All I want, is what he hate. The song, the song that Jade and I were talking about earlier, he hated it. He says it's a kid song. Which made me so mad at him. Yeah, I'll admit, that song is kinda childish but heck no, it sounds cute in my ears. In mine, and my father's ears.

"Perrie? Is there something wrong?" She asked, worry laced in her voice. Am I too obvious?

"Uh, yeah. Of course. Why did you asked?" I replied. I hope she won't ask about him.

"I just noticed....when I talked about Zayn.....something changed-"

"Oh, no. Nothing. I'm fine," I stated, cutting her off. Wow Perrie, you really cutted her off, she'll be more suspicious.

"I don't think so....is there something..wrong about him?" She stated, making me sigh.

"About him?..oh. You know I hated him. You don't have to ask," I stated, laughing. But I think she knows that laugh wasn't because of my statement. That's a nervous laugh.

"Yes I know...are you hiding something?" She asked, looking at me intensely.

I sighed. "It's just...I hate hearing his name," I stated, making her sigh.

"I know there's another reason," She stated, caressing my hair. "Care to tell me what is it?" She asked.

I couldn't hide anymore. But I trust Jade, I really do. I gave her my heart and everything and I know that she needs to know. Maybe..I should really tell her.