Sixteen

Tour

PERRIE'S POV~

We're now holding each other's hand, but not in a sweet or a gentle way, our elbows touching the table, trying to knock off each other's arms. My self determination is now eating my whole body system. I tilted my head to achieve the creaked and cracked under the pressure body of mine. I want to prove Jade that even in a simple game like this, I'll always fight. To win.

Jade was just looking at me the whole time we're doing it. But me, no. I can't look at her 'cause I don't fucking want to lose my focus. I don't know how she can handle it, but I can see in her eyes that she's full of determination too. But heck no, I will win it.

I am now shaking, I can feel Jade's arm is getting stronger and stronger and mine is getting weaker and weaker. What the heck. I bit my lip, giving full force. When my arm stopped shaking, it gained a lot of strength and I just kept on knocking her arm off. After good five minutes I guess, I succesfully knocked her arm off. I WON AGAINST HER. YES!

I smashed my hand on the table because of happiness. I stood up, jumping up and down, clapping my hands. I fucking won against her. I knew it would happen. I'm stronger than her. Now she's just looking at me with an amazed face.

"See? I'm stronger than you," I stated, proud of myself.

"Well, I know you are. I just let you," She stated, laughing. What the heck? That's not true

My eyebrows furrowed in what she just said. Wait what? Hell to the no. That's not true.

"Tell me that's not true," I stated, frowning.

"It's true," She replied, still laughing.

I groaned at her and started to walk away, she followed me quickly. She grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Stop acting like a little kid Pezza, you're already seventeen," She stated, chuckling.

"I'm still stronger than you," I stated, emphasizing the word 'stronger'

"Okay fine, you're stronger than me," She stated, bitting her lip. Oh stop Jade

"Thank you," I said, she laughed.

"So, since I won, you will now tour me in your place," I stated, wiggling my eyebrows.

She sighed then smiled. "Okay let's go," She stated.

We're now walking holding each other's hand.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked, looking at me.

"In your heart," I mumbled, but she looked at me, she's blushing and shock evident in her face. So smooth Pezza, so smooth.

"Uh-I- I mean..in your room" I stated, smiling sheepishly.

"Don't worry, you're already here." She stated, putting my hand on her chest. Oh stop it Thirlwall. I can feel her heartbeat, gosh.

I beamed a genuine smile at her, and she returned the gesture. As we reach this part of the ship where there's a lot of rooms, she led me into one room with a plain white door and as we opened it, it revealed two double-decks. It's quite nice here.

"So this is the room we saw, but it's fine, rather than nothing," She stated, well she had a point.

"Who's with you here?" I asked.

"Uhm, Jesy and Leigh-Anne," She answered.

"Then who's sleeping on the other one?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, just another passenger," She answered simply.