Epilogue

NARRATOR'S POV~

All their plans, hopes, dreams, and wishes sank all in one along with the Titanic. As Jade froze to death, and Perrie survived just with herself. Their experience in Titanic was horrific, but their adventure there was so thrilling. Like what Perrie said in the past chapter, she will never regret boarding the grandest ship in the world even though it didn't stand by it's own name.

Jade and Perrie met in this ill-fated ship, fall in love, and struggle to survive the sinking.

It all started when Perrie tried to commit suicide, Jade suddenly appeared, trying to change her mind and pull her back aboard. Jade succeeded, and Perrie came back aboard. The next morning they became close friends, and Jade got invited in the first-class dinner. Perrie's mother Deborah, sees Jade as an insect. A very dangerous insect. But in fact, Jade is the one who saved Perrie.

Perrie is a Philadelphia Socialite, who seemed trapped in her own life. Everyone in her family were against her, and seemed to control what she need to do or where she would go.

Jade is a poor artist, but didn't mind her state of living. She's free to do what she wants, to go where she wants, and to satisty herself.

Jade and Perrie has many differences, but they have a very wonderful similarity. And that is their genuine love for each other. At first, they both found it weird. They just met few days ago and they already fell in love. Perrie described her feelings as Love at first meeting, while Jade described it as Love at first sight. Days later, Jade decided to declare her feelings. When she finally did, Perrie found it unhealthy, making her heart and soul weak. She found it difficult to understand, but afterwards she realized that she is definitely feeling the same. She built up her strength and courage to tell her mother and fiancé about liking Jade, of course they disagreed and got mad but instead of falling in her knees, she stood up and fight for it. And she chose her love for Jade over their financial survival.

But right after that, an iceberg struck the ship, making it sank completely in the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean.

Perrie and the rest of the survivors stayed aboard the R.M.S Carpathia until it finally reached their destination. The New York City.

Perrie insisted to stay away from her mother, and of course from her fiancé. She did not want to be in the same place again. She wanted to live her life on her own, and make it happier than before.

Everytime she stared at the water, she's always remembering Jade. Nobody else, just Jade. From the very first time they met, to the dinner, the party, their bond, first kiss, the fun tour, the arm wrestling, when Jade had drawn her, when they got chased, when they make love, when they talk about their future plans, and their whole journey until the Titanic sank. Even being in the freezing water, is memorable for her. Thinking about how long they waited and how long they endured the coldness.

——————————

PERRIE'S POV~

It's been 10 years since the Titanic sank. 10 years. I am now 27 years old and pregnant with my second child. Yes, second. My first child named Madison Rose. She was born when I was 20 years old. I am now married to Alexander Oxlade-Chamberlain who I met in New York City. And now, we're living here in Manchester, United Kingdom.

I met Alex few days after surviving the Titanic. I lived in an apartment for few days, and find a job. When I was in the middle of searching for job, I met him. And he insisted to help me start my new life. We became completely close friends until we fell for each other and decided to be together. Then when I was 19, we got married and a year after that, I gave birth to our first child. I told him everything happened in Titanic, but I never spoke about Jade. I'll do that maybe soon, and not now. I am not yet ready to tell everything about Jade, 'cause thinking about her makes me cry, always.