Eleven

Mess

PERRIE'S POV~

As I closed my eyes, I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in a sound of the broken pieces of vase, seems like it's getting fixed. I immediately sat up and I saw an old man, cleaning the mess I've just made.

Curiosity strikes me because I know that no one will come over here in the middle of the night just to clean my own mess.

His body shape was so familiar, his muscles and round head. I am not sure if who I'm thinking is right, but I still tried to call him.

"D-Dad?" I called, stuttering. Not really sure if it's him. As I called him, he looked at my direction immediately and flashed a genuine smile.

"I'll just fix the mess you made, my daughter," He stated, smiling at me. Then continues to fix the mess I made. He is my father, he's here.

I did not hesitate to stand up and walk towards him. I feel overwhelmed because he's here. I hugged him and he gladly hugged back right after. My arms were wrapped around his waist, my hands on his back. Then he chuckled.

"I miss you so much dad, I miss you so so much," I stated as I put my hand on his shoulders, staring at his eyes. He's smiling at me and I smiled back.

"There you go, you are smiling again," he stated, caressing my cheeks with his hands.

"My baby is smiling again," he added, now caressing my hair.

"Dad please come back...I want you here..I missed you so much," I stated, pleading him.

He shook his head then I frowned. He pulled away from our hugging-session. He started to walk away and I spoke, calling him back.

"Are you going to leave again dad? Please take me...please," I pleaded, and he shooked his head one more time.

"You should fight my princess, I can't stay here and I can't be with you again," He stated and smiled.

"But...no one..no one loves me here...I am just a thing...an object for them," I replied, frowning. "You are the only one who loves me," I added.

"Like I always said, your mother loves you in a very different way. But the love you're looking for? You already got it baby, she loves you my princess. Open your eyes," He stated. Wait, who is he referring to?

I didn't dare to ask but then I kneeled in front of him, pleading once more hoping I could change his mind.

"Please dad...s-stay h-here," I pleaded, now in a verge of tears.

He shook his head as a response, then smiled afterwards. He held my hand guiding me to stand up, and whispered, "I love you my princess". He kissed my forehead and started to walk away. And he suddenly disappears.

"Dad!!!" I woke up calling my father. Wait...my father? I had just...I had just a dream..I..I dreamt of him. My tears started to fall when I realized it was just a dream. Dad wasn't here. I looked at the mess I made earlier and it's still there. There's no sign of him, there's no sign that the mess was fixed. It's all just a dream. A dream I wish was true. I covered my face with my hands, sobbing. Why is this happening? Why is this happening to me? Dad...please I fucking need you here! I grabbed the pillow next to me and throws it on the floor harshly.

"ARGHHHH!" I screamed.

I just wanna scream out 'til my voice breaks. No one fucking cares anyway. No one even bothered to take a look for me here...but I don't care, I want to be alone. I want to be fucking alone.

I take a glance at the clock and it says 11:30 in the evening. 11:30? I sighed and kept on wiping my tears. I'm freaking exhausted argh. Seems like I'll not be able to sleep. I walked to the door, I was about to pick up another piece of broken vase but all of a sudden, the door bursts open, and it fucking bumped my head. Argh, who the fuck is in the door?!