Thirty Three

Coldness

NARRATOR'S POV~

All of the people here are determined enough, they are all holding in everything they could possibly hold to avoid falling down, to avoid the death. Everyone's avoiding themselves to feel and touch the cold breezing deep ocean.

Perrie's tiredness did not become a hindrance in their fighting state. Jade did not changed her position, she's still on the back of Perrie, holding and protecting her.

The darkness already consumed the surroundings. The moonlight is the only light left. The lights on the ship started to break- and turn off. That's why the situation is getting harder. A lot of screams, water splash and the tilting of the ship are the only things can be heard. Those deafening screams that won't get away from people's minds, irritating, petrifying, sad and heartbreaking. Even though the people who's in the lifeboats, were worrying in this situation.

It's sickening to see and so hard to accept that this is happening. The only thing they wanted is to reach their destination, safe and sound, but it went the other way 'round. No one wants and no one will ever want this to occur. Ever since the ship started to submerge, Perrie badly wanted to jump overboard to put an end to this ridiculous occurence. She realized a lot of things. She's thinking that maybe if she didn't met Jad, and if she didn't save her, she's already gone even before this disaster happened.

For all of the passengers of this ship, this is one of the most petrifying experience that they ever encountered. A lot of men and women, even those little children were involved in this accident. All of their joy sank and got replaced by too much difficulties and pain towards the thousand of passengers.

The ship continues to tilt and the only place they can cling on to is the stern. Every movement and circumstances, screaming won't decrease. It seems like, it just rain of misery in this place.

While the ship continues to tilt, the woods started to crack, sign that the ship will part. The electricity is kept on sparking, glasses are breaking and everything started to get destroyed. The other half of the ship fell on it's regular position until it rises again. Then the other half seems like getting pulled down the deep, cold breeze ocean. While the stern is kept on rising, they never stop from screaming. Jade didn't let Perrie go and tightened her grip.

Perrie isn't relying her life on Jade, but she knew that she will save and protect her. Jade didn't got told or what, everything she does are dedicated for Perrie, and it's because she wanted to do so. Helping people is natural for Jade and like what she said, she is not getting paid. It is not necessary to pay a person who offer a help. The thing that only matters is when they got appreciated because it came from the bottom of their hearts.

Jade is also thinking about her own safety, she knew that it is more important, but like what she said, it's enough for her if Perrie survived. She's ready to give everything she could possibly give, just to protect her lady.

And the thing that kept on running in Perrie's mind is Jade's promise. The promise that they will survive together. Devastating to say, but it's not sure. All she wanted to do is to cry and to jump on the water to avoid this fucking difficulty. But for the sake of Jade and her promise, she won't let go as long as she's still breathing.

The stern is kept on rising, Jade decided to climb over it to avoid themselves from falling

"Give me your hand, I'll pull you over," Jade stated, climbing at the top. When she finally reached it, she spoke again.

"Come on, give me your hand," Jade repeated, Perrie immediately followed.

"I've got you, I won't let go," Jade stated as Perrie started to pull herself where Jade was.