Fourteen

Confession

Perrie was laying on her bed for like an hour now. Yes, she finally decided to confess her feelings to everyone, but she haven't done it yet. She decided to tell her mother first and foremost. Because she thinks that her mother should be the first one to be told, even though she has a huge amount of hatred towards her. Second, to Zayn. Of course, no one else. But aside from her mother and Zayn, she won't forget to inform her father. Until now, she still having trouble accepting and knowing the fact that her father was already gone. But she knew in her heart and mind that he's always beside her and guiding her.

A smile crept up on Perrie's face. Finally, she's going to confess the thing she's been keeping for a matter of days already. She really like Jade. Ever since. At first, she thought that her mind was just playing with her, until she eventually realised that this isn't a joke. That her feelings are definitely real.

She tried to write some letters and poems for Jade. But she decided against it in the thought that it might turn out cringey or too cheesy. She just rested herself. Not really being thick-skinned, but she knew and she's sure that Jade won't reject her.

In their fun discussion about random stuffs earlier, Perrie's feelings towards Jade grew stronger. Not just because of her appearance, but also because of her personality. She didn't miss every single little movement of Jade because she's just staring the whole time. Every blink of her eyes, and every word that came out of her mouth. It resulted a huge amount of happiness to Perrie's heart and mind. And she thought, that her father was right. That it's really hard to keep your feelings for other person to yourself.

Perrie is now wearing the Blue Velvet Dress. The lace top is paired with a navy bottom and blue velvet jacket-type overlay. The color was absolutely gorgeous on Perrie, and contrasted against her porcelain white skin. She wore her curls in a sophisticated up-do that further complimented the ensemble.

She's just sitting on the bed. She took a glance on the clock and it says "4:00" in the afternoon. She promised herself that she will tell everyone that she like Jade, that she love her. But at the moment she's starting to get worried. Her anxiety is like eating her whole being right now, and it's like she's in a verge of panic attack. She blew a deep sigh, trying to calm herself and get her breathing back in normal.

"No please..not this time," Perrie told herself with her hand on her chest.

She closed her eyes slowly, and kept on trying to regain her normal breathing.

In Perrie's past teenage years, whenever she's going to do something, or to say something important, her anxiety will always become the hindrance. Sometimes, she loses her strength, her confidence, and ends up keeping that thing to herself which always lead to a painful feeling mentally and emotionally. That's why she kept telling herself to be okay, and to think positive.

Twenty minutes had already passed, and Perrie is still in the same position. On her bed. Then she went to the dresser and sat on the chair in front of it, she's staring at her reflection in the mirror. And she started to talk to herself.

"Perrie Louise Edwards. Be positive okay? Don't let anything to become a hindrance. Calm down. It's gonna be fine. Everything's going to be fine. You're sure that Jade will accept you right?" She told herself, and sighed.

Now all she could think of was Jade's reaction. She didn't expect her mother and her fiancé's reaction would be good. She expects that Zayn will be mad and going to shout at her again, while her mother would not accept, and will tell her to get rid off of Jade. But she promised herself that whatever happens, whoever disagrees and whoever will go against her, she will fight for what she wants, she will fight for what her heart wants.