Eighteen

Chase

NARRATOR'S POV~

"What if they go here?" Jade asked, referring to Zayn and his valet Mr. Lovejoy.

"We will run, we will hide. As long as we possibly can until they catch us, or even not," Perrie stated, laughing.

"Although we rummage the whole ship," Perrie added, still laughing.

"That's great huh," Jade replied, laughing along with Perrie.

Perrie kissed Jade. Jade gladly kissed back passionately. Their simple kiss turned into a make-out session. When the air becomes a problem, they both pulled away, goofy smile spread across their faces.

"I'll just change. Wait for me," Perrie stated, kissing Jade's cheek.

"Okay, I'll wait," Jade replied, and beamed a smile at Perrie.

When Perrie entered her room to change, Jade peeked outside the ship. Their surroundings are getting so cold. She hugged herself, rubbing her palms together and exhaling on it for warmth. She went back inside the sitting room to see Perrie.

"It's getting cold," Jade stated.

Perrie appeared from her room wearing the Pink Satin and White Chiffon Sashed Dress. With pink satin and white chiffon accents and matching sash, this empire waist evening gown gives Perrie a very soft and feminine feel. The cut is gorgeous on her and pairs well with her pale skin. Her hair was worn down defiantly in loose curls.

"You look nice," Jade stated, looking at Perrie's dress. But right after she said that, they both heard some knocks on the door, looking for Perrie.

"Miss Perrie?" Lovejoy called. Jade and Perrie ran away for not being able to be caught by him.

"My drawings," Jade stated and Perrie ignored, they went to the other room. When Lovejoy entered the sitting room, there was no sign of neither Perrie nor Jade.

Jade had no idea what's going on, but she's just enjoying this time with Perrie. She found her real happiness here in this ship. Jade never stopped in silently thanking the heavens the she won the tickets here. If that didn't happen, she won't be able to be here of course, her dream being here with her friends wouldn't happened. And of course, if it wasn't because of her determination, she won't win the tickets, and she won't meet Perrie. On the very first time they laid their eyes on each other, there's a little bit of awkwardness, but they just shrugged it off. They didn't know after that they will meet by an accident. Jade never wished to meet someone in that state, it's just a coincidence. Perrie thought that if she didn't meet Jade, she won't be able to stand for herself. She thinks that if it wasn't because of Jade, maybe she's gone now.

A lot of people are against Perrie's wants, but no matter what, her mind won't change anymore. She promised herself that she won't be weak again. She won't give up easily in the middle of her problems. In fact, it's not just the lost of her father was the main reason of it, but also the way how she got treated by her mother. When she was younger, she was already against her. Even going outside, Perrie wasn't allowed to do that for a long time. Her father was the only one who stood by her side, because he's the only one who could understand her. It's so melancholic to think about it, but Perrie is already contented knowing that Jade is with her. She didn't wish to have Jade in her life, but she's so thankful that she came onto her world. Back then, she couldn't fight for her due to lack of strength and courage. But when she finally built up those, she confessed her feelings towards Jade.

At this point, they're on one room, hiding from Zayn's valet.

"Wow, you're so fast," Jade stated, making Perrie laugh.