Twelve

Friends

PERRIE'S POV~

I woke up all of a sudden. I took a glance on the clock and it says, "7:00". Wait, 7 in the morning? Why so early? I tried to sleep once more but my body doesn't want to cooperate. That's why I just left my bed.

I went straight to the bathroom to do my morning rituals, and once I finished, I changed my dress. I am now wearing my Aquarium colored longsleeve tight dress that ends above my ankles. I fixed my face, laid my hair down, and right after that I went outside.

I saw our breakfast table empty. Zayn wasn't there. In the first three days of being here in Titanic, everytime I wake up and when I go here, he's already sitting, waiting for me. But why this time he's nowhere to be found? Oh. Why am I looking for him?

I sat where I always sat here. I suddenly remembered the time when Zayn got furious and frightens me. He succeeded though. I'm so weak.

I made my tea and started to take a sip on it. When I was about to finish my cup of tea, my mother suddenly appeared, sitting across the table on the other chair, staring at me intensely, I stared back at her.

"W-why are you here mother? Isn't it early for you?" I asked with a little nervousness.

"Well, I'm here to ask you something. About last night," She stated, then I sighed. I expected this to come.

I sighed once again. "Mother, I'm sorry but I am so tired last night," I stated, even though she haven't asked anything yet.

"Really? I know there's something wrong," She stated taking a sip on her own cup of tea.

"But mothe-" I was cutted off by her.

"I know you Perrie. There's something wrong. The vase, you did it, didn't you?" She stated, seriousness written all over her face. How did she know? Did she went here last night? Of course not, it's Zayn, you idiot.

"It's just accidental, mother. I didn't-" I was cutted off again.

"Don't lie Perrie, I know how careful you are," She stated. Please mother stop asking about last night, argh.

"Mother, I am exhausted last nigh-"

"Zayn came to me last night and he said that there's something weird about you. Now tell me the truth, you broke the vase, it's because you have a problem. Tell me what's your problem, darling," She stated, cutting me off.

I sighed, knowing that I can't deny anymore. But I didn't respond to her.

"Perrie? I'm talking to you, right?" She called, annoyance laced in her voice.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and when I finally build up the courage to talk, I spoke.

"You don't have to know mother, I'm sorry," I stated then I put my teacup on the table, and I stood up.

"Excuse me," I excused myself, and started to walk away. I left her sitting there, I ignored her calling my name, and I can feel her eyes are digging my back. But no, I don't want to talk about last night. She won't understand.

I went near back of the ship. But then, I saw someone sitting in one of those benches. Looks familiar. Then it hits me, it's Jade.

She's looking at the ground just like there's something on it. I sat beside her and when she felt my presence, she immediately looked in my direction.

"Perrie?" She called, shocked as to why am I here.

I nodded, smiling at her, then she smiles back.

"Isn't it early for you? It's just 7:30 in the morning," She asked.