One

Tickets

JADE'S POV~

I don't really know what to feel right now. I don't know if I should be excited or what. The R.M.S Titanic is going to board tomorrow. I want to be there. No, actually I need to be there.

"Does anyone here wants to be in New york?!" Someone from the door said.

New york? Oh my gosh.

The people started to scream and shout here inside the messy but fun room where there are some games and etc.

"Billie!" I shouted. Yeah, she's the one who asked if anyone here wants to go to New York.

I caught her attention then she approached me.

"What's up Thirlwall?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Why are you asking for someone who wants to go to NYC?" I asked, although it's obvious that she have two tickets in her hands.

"Well, isn't it obvious? I have some tickets here. It's a third-class tickets for The RMS Titanic," She says while waving the tickets in front of my face.

"Okay so..I want the tickets. How much it costs?" I asked. I don't really have any money here. Why so stupid Thirlwall?

She laughed at my question. Then she became serious all of a sudden. She looked at the tickets and at me. She scanned me from head to toe then back to my head and laughs again.

"Oh my gosh, are you going to buy these?" She asked still laughing. Then continues, "I'm pretty sure you don't have any money in your purse sweetheart. And of course, I won't just give it to you that easily." You're right, but what do you fucking want me to do? Dance in front of you? Sing? What?! I'm desperate.

"I'll do anything you want, for the tickets," I said. I looked so desperate. Everyone in the room were shouting "Ooh!" And "Whoah!" Nice.

"You'll do anything? Okay you say so, let's see." She held my wrist a little bit tight and led me to one table with two chairs. What does she wants me to do?.

She made me sat on one of the chairs and she sat at the chair across the table. She laid the three tickets on the middle of the table with few pennies. I then looked at her, confused.

"If you really want to get these tickets, then you should fight against me. Make me lose," She said in a serious tone of voice, followed by a laugh.

She harshly puts her right arm at the table with her elbow at the bottom with her backhand facing me while her palm facing her face, I then just stared at her hand. I reckon she's waiting for me.

"Oh, what are you waiting for? Come on! You want the tickets right?" She asked sternly. I definitely wanted those.

I laid my arm on the table just like what she did. I hold her hand with mine and starts to give everything, knocking her arm off forcefully.

Nothing changed. I bit my bottom lip while still forcing myself to knock her arm off but my arm started to weaken. She successfully knocked mine off then laughed.

"Looks like you are the loser here," She said laughing. Other people laughed and the rest are requesting another round.

"Jade Thirlwall! Jade Thirlwall!" They shouted, chanting my name. Thank you for the motivation guys. I'm gonna win this, I'm gonna win the tickets, I'm gonna ride the Titanic, and I will be there in New York City.

Due to public demand, Billie gave me another chance and obviously, she seemed got no choice. She gave me three rounds for this. The first one we did earlier was just a practice. Some people kept on chanting my name.

In first two rounds, there are some disappointed, there are some happy, and some were screaming because I lose. Billie is so strong. I should be stronger than her. I have to win the third round. Please please please.

The Third Round was finally over. All of Billie's 'ally' screamed, this time not because she won over me. But because I WON against her.

"WOOH! I WON! I AM GOING TO NEW YORK! I'M GOING TO RIDE THE RMS TITANIC!" I screamed happily, jumping up and down, hugging my friends.

"YOU DID IT JADE! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" Leigh-Anne says happily while hugging me. She's my afro-haired girl best friend.

When Leigh-Anne pulled away, Jesy pulls me in a bone-crushing hug screaming in my ears in happiness. It seems like my eardrums are going to be broken, but it's fine, I won anyways.

"CONGRATS JADE! YOU DID IT!" She says jumping up and down.

I just laughed at their hilarious,but cute reactions. Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson are my bestfriends, and I won these tickets for them, for the three of us. We've been friends for a very long time. They're always here by my side, helping me all throughout my life. And we're finally heading to New York City tomorrow!

-----------

We left and sat at the corner of the street. My victory against Billie hasn't sunk in yet and the happiness it brought me never faded.

Finally, their dreams to be in New York City will come true. Well, it's also my dream, but I'm just really happy because they're included. They are going with me.

"Hey! You've been staring at those tickets for a long time already," Jesy stated while nudging my side. I laughed at her.

"I'm just glad because I'm going to have your company. Actually, it's my dream to be with the both of you on the way to that place. Not just all about that beautiful city and grandest ship," I stated while flashing a smile.

"Aww that's very nice of you Jadey," Leigh-Anne awed, caressing my hair.

I hid the tickets in my pocket. For sure I won't be able to sleep properly or probably I won't sleep at all tonight, just because of the excitement. Can't wait for tomorrow to come.

~~~

A/N: She's finally going to NYC with her friends! But obviously she doesn't have any idea what will happen next.

~RR~