Chapter 1

Finding the cabin has taken them a few hours. When the finally reached the cabin, Khun gave the girl a clean set of clothes, and then tended her injured ankle. The girl was now finally clean and is now in a clean room. The bed was very comfortable and made her think that she was sleeping in a bed of clouds. The sound of the door closing awoke her from her dazed gaze. She looked at the person who entered the room, which was Khun. He sat at the end of the bed where the (h/c) haired girl was laying in.

Khun had a serious expression in his face as he looked at the girl, who was also looking at him.
He sighed, "What's your name?"

"(Name)." The girl answered immediately, she had the habit from where she came from because the people there didn't like wasting time.

"Any last name?"

"No.. I don't remember." His eyebrow raised and then looked at the girl's eyes to see if she was lying, but there was only truth.

"Why and where did 'that' man wanted to take you?" The male asked, referring to the man that was decapitated earlier.

"He.. um.." (Name) hesitated to tell him because of the painful and vivid memories that resided in her mind.

"Tell me." Khun said and then put a hand on the girl's shoulder. He knows that it will be painful but he needed to know, whether if she is a threat or not.

The girl's lips quivered before speaking. "T-they wanted me to comeback because... They said that I have the power to power something. I-I don't know what it is but I think it starts with an 'E'. " Khun ushered the girl to continue.

"I don't know where.. he wanted to take me." This made Khun sigh exasperatedly. He stood up to leave but the girl held on to his wrist.

"I-I think I heard them say 'Fug' and 'Workshop'. That's all I know."

"Alright. Thanks for telling the truth, (Name)." Khun then softly smiled at the girl, who was still holding his wrist. "M-may I know your name?"

"Khun. Khun Aguero Agnis." After he said his name, the girl slowly let go of Khun's wrist.

"Thank you."

"You should go to sleep now. It's late." (Name) obeyed immediately for she now trusted Khun because of her 'instinct'.

Soon after, the girl fell asleep in Khun's presence. He made her feel safe, she didn't know why but she just did. After the girl feel asleep, Khun left the room and then headed to the kitchen to get a cup of water. On his way there, he met Shibisu and Rak.

"Oi blue turtle, how's the (h/c) turtle?"

"Yeah Khun. Is she feeling ok?" Shibisu said as he looked at the window.

"She's fine. Apparently she's connected to Fug and the workshop." The blue haired male said seriously.

"What?!" Both Rak and Shibisu were surprised.

"Tch. Be quiet, she's sleeping." Khun then, headed to the kitchen and had a cup of water. He thought if she should just leave the girl behind or bring her with them. Bring (Name) with them could benefit them because she has a power that could help the team, plus she seemed to trust him already. That's it. He made his decision for (Name) to stay with them.

The next day, (Name) woken up by loud noises coming from the living room. It sounded like they were arguing. The girl became terrified due to the loud noises, it was like she was back in her dirty room that they provided her. Suddenly, her door was opened and it revealed Khun, who was holding a plate of food in his hand. He looked at the terrified girl and then ran out of the room. "You guys! Shut up! (Name)'s terrified!" His shout made them duo shut up and then headed back to the girl's room.

"Here's your breakfast." Khun said as he made the girl sit down on her bed and made her eat.
"About the noise earlier. It was just Shibisu and Rak arguing over a cereal."

"Shibisu? Rak?" (Name) stoped eating as she questionably looked at the blue haired male.

"Oh right. I haven't introduced you to them." Khun stood up and held the girl's hand. To him, it was surprisingly soft for a girl who had just decapitated someone. They walked to the living room with no one uttering a word. Khun ushered (Name) to sit on the couch parallel to where the other trio was sitting.

"Introduce yourselves." Khun said as he sat next to the girl.

"Hello, I'm The 25th Bam."

"The name's Shibisu."

"I AM THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRAISER!" Said the looking alligator one. The girl hesitated to say her name at first but when she looked at Khun, he gave her sa look sa reassurance. This was her first time introducing herself to some strangers, but this time this strangers help her.

"Hello.. I'm (Name)." The (h/c) haired female said meekly.

"(Name)-san, how are you feeling?" Bam said, looking at the girl with a soft smile.

"Oh. I'm feeling alright. Thank you for all your help." She said as she stood up and bow at them. This people could be her very first friends.

"Say Khun, I think she's become attached to you. Hah, that's the first time." Shibisu said and then laughed at Khun.

"What are you talking about? Everyone likes me, right Bam?" Khun looked at Bam.

"O-oh uh yes." This made Khun look all smug at Shibisu.

"TURTLE! I DON'T LIKE HIM!"