Chapter 4

Today is the day that Khun will be announcing his decision. His decision is important for he is considered as the intelligent leader.

(Name) woke up with that sound of heavy footsteps, her mind flashed an image again that day. But, she knew that there should be no harm here, she was with kind people. They were her friends, but do they even consider her as a friend? She calmed down immediately from her almost panic attack. Khun was not in the other bed, so she assumed that he's already in the living room. She got up from the bed and then went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After that, she went to the lounge.

In the living room, the girl was instantly greeted by a food being shoved into her mouth.

"(H/C) TURTLE, EAT UP. YOU'LL BE TRAINING TODAY." Rak said as he stuffed more food into (Name)'s mouth. The girl almost choked but fortunately Bam was there to save the day, he gave her a cup of milk. (Name) thanked Bam and immediately gulped down the cold milk.

"Rak, slow down. She'll choke if you continue shoving food in her mouth." This made Rak pout.

"U-um.. What about the announcement?"

"Announcement? Khun already announced it earlier." Bam answered the girl's question while  placing a pancake on the girl's empty plate.

"May I know his decision?" Of course the girl was scared to know the result. Scared to know that they'll leave her behind. If they keep her, she'll do anything for them even if risking her life.

"We'll keep you." A voice from their backs spoke, it was Khun with his arms crossed. "If things get out of hand, you know what happens."

We'll keep you. This made the girl smile. Her smile only exist whenever Aki was there but now, she can smile around other people. That 'other people' was none other than Khun and his teammates.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah. Hurry up, you'll be training." With this statement, the girl instantly gulped down all of her food.

• • • •

In a vast field, there stood (Name) and Khun.

"A fight with you?" Fight. That was the girl hated. In the past, they made fight to death, they made her kill. "I-I can't." Khun raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why not?" The girl didn't give an answer, she looked down staring at the green grass beneath her and remained silent.

"Fine then, we'll just leave you behind if yo-" He was cut off by the girl yelling.

"I can't hurt anyone!" She said as she gripped her clothing, her knuckles almost turning white.

The male across her sighed and the approached her. "Listen, how can you protect yourself if you don't have the power to do so. How can you help us?" This made the girl realize that she could be no help in the team that gave her almost everything. They gave her happiness, a home and food that she never tasted before. All she could do to repay all of their kindness was to follow their every order.

"G-give me a command." Ah, this was like retruning to the old days where they give her a command, a command to kill.

"I command you to fight me." This made the girl  immediately do her fighting stance. She didn't have a weapon, she always does does it bare handed.

Khun was the first to advance toward the girl. He took his knife out and then swung it to the girl, but it was immediately stopped. (Name), held the knife with her hands and then threw it away from Khun's grasp. The looked in her eyes was dark, just like when they found her in the forest. The knife made a cut in her hand because of her tight holding in it.

The blue hard male jumped backwards but the girl followed him. He was now face to face with the girl in the air. (Name) raised her fists and then gathered a bit of shinsu to strengthen it. The punched at the direction where Khun is, that one punch made the field tremble and the air is going around at where she striked. (Note: (Name)'s punch is like Yuri's in the hell train arc.)

Fortunately, Khun teleported away using his lighthouse. He felt like he was being dominated by the girl. "Ok, let's stop. We'll continue this tomorrow." The male said as the girl sighed and the looked at her hands.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain brown haired's princess was watching their fight. Or was that even a fight? "hmm, now I wanna fight her." Endorssi whined as she stretched her arms and feet.

The others, who was also watching from their rooms, was amazed at how powerful the girl can be. That power was just like a ranker's or maybe even a high ranker!

"I WANNA FIGHT (H/C) TURTLE!" Rak said as he ran to the door but Bam was there to stop him, again.

"Huh, didn't know she was that powerful." Shibisu said as he returned on eating the leftover pancakes. "I bet Khun is terrified right now." This made Rak snort and Shibisu himself laughed. However, Hatz was amazed.

When (Name) and Khun returned, they saw the two dying from laughter laughter and with Bam just calmly drinking a glass of cold milk. Khun was the one who introduced Bam to cold milk and within just a taste. Bam became obsessed with it.