Chapter 6

The next morning came by fast. Khun woke up to the sound of water tapping against the bathroom tiles. He stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and then stood up. He left the room and headed to the kitchen, only to be greeted by Bam and Miseng gulping down a glass of cold milk, again.

"Bam, I think you've become obsessed with milk." Khun said as he opened the fridge and then took out blueberries.

"Yeah, well it's delicious!" Bam replied with a milk mustache and Miseng had the same.

After a few moments, (Name) finally finished doing brushing and preparing herself for the training. She now, went to the kitchen and was instantly greeted by a milk being shoved into her mouth. The one who shoved milk in her mouth was a little girl.

"Have some more milk! It's good for your bones!" The girl took the glass and gulped down the milk. What's with people shoving food on her?

"Miseng, you shouldn't just shove it into her mouth." A man with close-cropped and a golden earring on his right ear spoke.

Are they new friends?

"Are you new here?" A new voice spoke behind her. The (h/c) female only nodded as a reply to the man.

"Oh you're new! I'm Yeo Miseng! Nice to meet you." The little girl cheerfully introduced herself.

"I'm Ja Wangnan." As of Wangnan, he introduced himself with a grin.

"Hon Akraptor."

"I'm (Name)." The girl softly smiled at the trio who was now in front of her. Khun remained silent throughout the introduction while Bam brightly smiled at them.

Soon after, the breakfast ended and now (Name) was back in the vast field training with Endorssi and Rak. They made it two against one because they saw how powerful the girl was when she was fighting Khun.

"Get ready (Name)! I won't go easy on you!" Endorssi yelled from the other side. Just as she yelled this, the (h/c) haired girl looked at Khun for a command to fight them. Khun mouthed the command from far away but (Name) heard it loud and clear. Their relationship was as if (Name) was the servant and Khun was the master.

"THE (H/C) TURTLE IS MINE!" The others who was watching their fight sweat dropped because the two fought each other on small things.

A timer is on the center, it will make a sound that represents that they can now attack each other. Twenty seconds and they'll be at each other's throat. (Name) stared at the two in front of her and wishing how she didn't want to hurt them. She closed her eyes and started to feel her surroundings, she felt an air movement to her right. She blocked an attack from Endorssi and then opened her eyes, only to be greeted by a surprised Endorssi.

"How'd you do that!" Endorssi was sure that she was fast enough for she also used BongBong.

While the two fought each other, Rak threw a spear at the (h/c) haired girl. (Name) reacted fast enough and held Rak's spear in her hands while fighting the Jahad Princess. (Name) threw it at Endorssi's direction fast enough to injure her. But that was when she realized she had hurt her friend. Other people's blood reminded her so much of back when they ordered her to kill.

Endorssi jumped away while holding her injured arm, the gash that the spear created was large even though it looked like (Name) didn't even use that much power. Rak became quiet because of the girl's display of power.

Right now, (Name) looked pale and her eyes started to dilate, she started to tremble. She didn't know that what she had done now was she released a powerful wave of shinsu around her. (Note: Just like Bam's in the crown game.)

Khun and the others were amazed because she was just like Bam back then. They stopped their dazed amazement when dazed heard a painful scream, (Name)'s scream.

Bam was the first to reach the screaming girl. He couldn't approach because of the shinsu around her. The others caught up to him.

"What going on?!" Shibisu said while holding an arm over his eyes.

"(Name)!! Calm down!" As soon as Khun yelled the shinsu that was around the girl disappeared which revealed the girl on the ground, unconscious.

"Endorssi, what happened?" Bam approached the injured princess whil Khun carried the unconscious (Name).

"I don't know. As soon as she saw my blood she reacted like that.."

• • • •

The (h/c) haired girl remained unconscious for a few hours ,and that few hours turned into days. Khun and Bam now had a plan on boarding the Hell train. Bam needed to follow Rachel. But before going to there they needed to become stronger, as Hwaryun, the guide said. They'll split up for a year and then they'll meet again at the ticket station.

Khun suggested that (Name) stays with him for the year because the one who she listens to is none other than Khun. Bam agreed to Khun's suggestion.

In a few days that (Name) slept, they split up. Only to meet again in a year.