Chapter 15

I drew an oc ver of (Name). Hope u like it ↑

• • • •

The cheers of people was so loud that (Name)'s own voice cannot be heard. The (h/c) haired girl was in the middle of a stadium. She didn't know how she got here, all she remember was that she was asleep in her cage. When she woke up, people around her kept telling her to kill the person in the other side of the stadium.

But the person on the other side of the stadium was a mere child. A child, being told the same thing as her.

"Eight! Kill the kid!" The voice was loud enough for (Name) to hear through the loud voices of many other people. (Name) looked at the man who said that. Turns out it was just some servant of the 'Lord'. The girl still don't know the name of the one who the scientists gave her to.

Kill the kid?

I can't do that..

The (h/c) haired girl now walked slowly to the other side. The cheers of people gathered around the stadium got louder and louder as she took each step to reach the poor kid. It was clear that the child was not moving.

(Name) got close to the child. People expected her to kill the child, but she did the unexpected. She hugged the trembling child, the girl didn't care if the people who were  watching 'booed'.

"What is she doing?!" Some person in the crowd yelled over to where (Name)'s owner was.

"Hey.. you alright?" The (h/c) haired girl looked at the child in front of her, trying to look happy as to not scare the trembling child. The child nodded against (Name)'s shoulder.

"What your name?" The girl said sweetly.

"Um.. They call me Reiji.."

"My name's Eight!" Reiji looked rather confused by the girl's name since it was a number. Who in the world who name their child to a number anyways?

Suddenly, the 'booing' of the people died out as the large door from where (Name) came from opened, which revealed some two large muscular men. Their looks intimidated (Name) and mostly the child.

Reiji began to tremble again as he looked at the men and then back at (Name). The crowd around the stadium became wild, chanting words like 'kill kill kill'. It was obvious that the two men were sent to kill them.

"I-I'll try to keep you safe.." (Name) tried to act tough, she didn't know that she had the power to go against this men. This was their fault.
They brainwashed her.

'Aki! I'll keep you safe no matter what.'

The sudden voice in her mind made her head ache. The (h/c) haired girl her head as if she was writhing in pain. Reiji looked at the bandaged girl with concern. The two men were getting closer and closer as seconds go by.

(Name) was still in pain, her head was in pain. She collapsed in the ground. She tried to get up but when she did, her nose began to bleed. (Name)'s vision began to darken as she lost the feeling on her legs.

"Nee-chan!"

'Nee-chan! Look at this!' A child in her vision said while holding a mere green leaf. Things from the outside fascinated them for they have never seen it before. They were always forbidden to go outside. They were always placed in a white room.

'Yeah.. Aki.'

Aki??

Who.. are you?

Suddenly, loud voices of different people let her meet reality. In front of her, was a dead child. A mere child killed by a large man holding an axe. A mere helpless child.

That mere helpless child saved her. Reiji saved her against this wicked people, people having fun as they killed.

It was painful. The child she just met a while ago killed just because of a girl like her. The two men who killed the child just stood there, smiling wickedly, as if waiting for a reaction from the (h/c) haired girl.

(Name) stood up slowly. Her features darkened as she looked at the dead body of Reiji.

"I'll kill you.." The bandaged girl mumbled as she started walking to the two men.

"Huh? What was that? I can't hear you!!" After saying this, both of the man laughed.

One of them raised the axe against the small girl in front of them, but as soon as he swung it, his hand was stopped by (Name). The girl gripped it tightly. The crowd became quiet, they had expected that the girl to be killed immediately. They thought that a skinny girl like her wouldn't be able to fight back.

"I'll kill you." The (h/c) haired girl said, this time loud enough for the two men to hear her. As soon as she said this, she bent the man's arm that was holding the axe. The man screamed while the crowd now cheered.

"You b#tch!" The other man tried to punch the girl in the face but his fist was stopped by the girl's hand. As (Name) held the fist with her left hand, she punched the man in the face with her right hand. The man was instantly knocked out. The bandaged girl stood in front of his body, and then she raised her fist. She punched again and again against the unconscious man's head.

(Name)'s expression was dark. She striked the man's head until it broke into pieces.

The man who has a twisted arm tried to ran away but (Name) threw the body of the man she had just pulverised the head at him. The girl caught up with the man who had a twisted arm, he tried to strike a punch against the girl with his good arm but was stopped, again. The (h/c) haired girl squeezed his fist and then twisted it. After twisting the man's other arm, she soon twisted his head. One thing's for sure, she didn't regret was she did to this two person.

(Name) was controlled by her anger.

A certain blue haired person was watching her with an amused expression. He was smiling wickedly. This girl can cause him much fortune.