Chapter 17

Khun and Rak had just spent a day just playing with (Name). Hansung Yu sat in the sidelines while drinking coffee. The next day, the two finally decided to train their new skills since there would probably a battle soon, so they gave little (Name) to the yellow haired man drinking a coffee.

Time had passed, it was finally the day of the duel. An hour later, inside the training grounds, the place with the mirror facing the arena.

"Hey-- What's up, golden ball?" The blue haired male said casually to the golden ball in front of him.

"Why are you the only one here? Where have the others gone?" As the golden ball said this, Aguero took a step forward.

"Bam is training up until just a moment ago, so I think he's resting now, and the others said they couldn't be bothered to come."

"..They couldn't be bothered?"

"Well, I can clear the stage on my own anyway. I came to test some new skills." Aguero said confidently.

"You don't seem to take this seriously. Hasn't it even occurred to you that I might have raised the difficulty level to stop you all?"

"I know-- I'm saying I've thought all that and it's fine." Aguero said as he grinned at the golden ball.

"..What's this confidence? Well, then let's get started." The golden ball said as he released a scroll that contains the monster that Aguero must defeat to finish this stage. The scroll revealed a large green monster that has four arms and a tail.

"That sure is a cute little thing." Aguero smirked as he said this while making his ice spear.

The green monster tried to attack Aguero but, he froze it instantly. After freezing the beast, he smashed it into bits and pieces.

"Well, I'll go and get Bam. Don't get all mad and break the mirror please." Aguero said as he walked away from the golden ball. The ball did not give a reply.

Finally, in an hour, they have reached the stage where duel will take place.

"You sure made it damn bi--" Edahn was cut of by the baby in his arms, giggling. The family leader of the Khun's just sighed and began to follow the direction where the golden ball is headed.

"Lord Edahn and the challenger will take the left elevator which leads to the top floor where Lord Jahad is-- and the rest of you will take the elevator on the right-hand side." The group followed the instructions of the golden ball. Edahn gave the baby to Aguero, because (Name) wanted to be with him, most likely because of the color of his hair.

"Goodluck, Bam. Show Jahad's data the power of the new generation. He'll be so surprised that he gets deleted." Aguero encourages Bam, before Bam and Edahn gets on the train, Rak holds (Name)'s chubby hands and then waves it at them.

"Babuh!" The (h/c) haired baby tried to saying 'Babye' but just can't. After saying that, she giggled loudly, which made Bam laugh softly and Edahn making a small smile.

"Bye bye, (Name)" Bam said before entering the elevator that leads to the data of Jahad. This gave motivation for Bam to be even more stronger.

"You sent him off with a smile on your face, but on the inside, you must be anxious." The golden ball said. "Things must not be going as you expected, huh? Don't get your hopes up too much. You'll be even more disappointed." The ball continued, and even said that he had prepared a little even for them. Aguero didn't reply to this.

When the elevator opened, they were greeted by a knife thrown to them. The sudden discomfort of the people in the elevator made (Name), who's still in Aguero's arms, cried loudly.

"Too bad. I was hoping one of you would get hit." Said a new voice, which was White.

"Long time no see." Icarus was with the enemy's side. This made them even more surprised.

"What are you doing with them?!" Aguero yelled angrily, this made little (Name) wail even more. Icarus didn't give a reply.

"Tsk tsk-- Take it easy there, guys. You're going to have to work together now." Upon hearing his voice, (Name) stopped her wailing.

"Dada!!" The (h/c) haired baby started to wriggle her body and moving her arms towards the man on top. It was Urek Mazino, this made Aguero's team even more surprised at the fact that he's here. "U.. Urek Mazino?!"

"He's gotten smaller!" This was obviously Rak's speaking.

"Now- we have to go and the 'destroy' the scale that shows the pas--" Urek Mazino was cut off by (Name) screaming.

"DADA!"

"Ah-- give me my baby first. It's been a while since I've held her." This made the people in the room sweat dropping at the situation. Urek jumped down from where he is and then walked to Aguero's direction. He took (Name) with a gentle look on his face.

"Did you miss me, (Name)? Uhuh, yesh you did baby girl." The data of Urek started to baby talk  in front of all these regulars. The (e/c) eyed baby started giggling and tapping Urek's face. The father and daughter was shining like the sun despite the words 'error' around Urek.

Rachel's team was rather shocked by the fact the Urek had a baby but it wasn't their business anyway, so they didn't bother to question the legendary irregular.

"You guys must've seen Urek on the outside, huh?" The date of Urek said sa he cradled the baby in his arms.

"What.. Wait a minute."

"I'm impressed that some small time regulars like you met Urek."

"Really? That guy is Urek Mazino?" Hansung Yu whispered at Aguero.

"Yeah, that's him. We've met him before." The blue haired male whispered back.

"..I'm a bit surprised.. I thought he would look like a real pervert.. but he's surprisingly.. You heard all the rumours.." The blue and yellow haired duo whispered about Urek Mazino being a pervert, right in front of him.

"Hey! You little.." Urek started to get annoyed at the two but with (Name) in his arms, he calmed himself down. Suddenly, the golden balk started to talk about Urek's doings in the hidden stage.