Chapter 28

"Shhhh!"

"You shhh!"

Shibisu, Rak and Endorssi gathered in front of Khun's door. Endorssi held the door knob and then slowly turned it so it wouldn't make a noise. The three peeked their heads in the small gap of door and the wall.

"Awww.." The close cropped male baby talked as he looked at Khun and (Name) sleeping on the same bed, and by the looks of it they're cuddling.

"What the?! Are they mating?!" The small alligator's voice was loud when he said this.

Bam and Hatz who was at the kitchen preparing breakfast heard Rak's voice. They walked to the direction of Khun's room and saw the three peeking on the gap of the door.

"What the hell are you saying?" The brown haired female spoke as she looked at Rak.

"Mating? Who's mating?" Hatz said as he stood behind Rak.

"What's mating?" The dark brown haired male spoke cluelessly. The other four looked at Bam and just stared at him, after that they simultaneously shook their head.

"Shh Shh." Endorssi shushed and at the same time place her index finger on Bam's mouth.

From their point of view, they could see the (h/c) haired girl moving much more closer to the sleeping Khun.

Bam peeked on the door and then looked at his two friends as they slept. The dark haired male thought that this was a precious moment, so he opened the door widely and then walked into the room.

"Bam?!" Shibisu half whispered and shout at the dark haired male when he opened the door.

He held his cellphone and then raised it to get a better angle on capturing the perfect picture for the two.

As soon as Bam took to picture, (Name) suddenly woke up. She woke up because of the sound of camera. Khun however, is usually a light sleeper but this time, for some reason he didn't woke up to Rak's loud voice, which was already his whispering voice.

"..What's that?" The one red eyed girl first stared at Bam's cellphone before saying this.

"Ah, this? It's a cellphone." Bam said as he pointed at his own cellphone. (Name) replied with a small nod and then began to stretch her arms and legs.

After a few minutes, the light blue haired male opened his blue eyes and then sat up on the bed. The first thing he saw was (Name) and Bam, sitting beside each other, conversing about some game.

Khun also saw the others who was by the door, he stared at them deadpanned. "What are you all doing?" He said but they just ignored him.

"Ah! Breakfast's ready!" Shibisu said as he quickly dashed to the kitchen with the others following him from behind. Khun released a sigh because of their weird actions.

"(Name), Bam, let's eat." After saying this, Khun got out of bed and then walked to the kitchen. The two followed suite.

"(H/C) TURTLE!" Rak yelled and then shoved some food on the girl's mouth. His action made her yelp but then.

"(Name)! Here." The dark brown haired male said as he gave the girl a glass of cold milk. As (Name) drank the milk, because of their actions, she remembered something.

In the living room, the girl was instantly greeted by a food being shoved into her mouth.

"(H/C) TURTLE, EAT UP. YOU'LL BE TRAINING TODAY." Rak said as he stuffed more food into (Name)'s mouth. The girl almost choked but fortunately Bam was there to save the day, he gave her a cup of milk. (Name) thanked Bam and immediately gulped down the cold milk.

"Rak, slow down. She'll choke if you continue shoving food in her mouth."

"..(Name)?" The blue haired male said as he noticed that the girl have been staring into nothingness for the past few minutes.

"I remember.." (Name) muttered and the others didn't hear it.

"What?" Endorssi looked at the girl.

"I remembered something!" Suddenly, (Name) jumped up on her seat and looking all happy.

"What'd you remember?" The close cropped haired male said, he was curious. Thankfully, what (Name) remembered was not something traumatizing. "Food!" The girl eagerly replied to Shibisu.

"Rak! Shove some more food into my mouth!" The (h/c) haired girl yelled while pointing at the small alligator who was both listening to her and eating.

"What--" Hatz was cut off by the alligator.

"SURE, TURTLE!" Rak took a plate of stacked pancakes that almost looked like a tower. After that, Rak took a bottle of maple syrup and then drizzled it all over the stack of pancake.

After a few minutes, Rak shoved the pancakes on the girl's mouth and (Name) happily ate it. Bam was at the sidelines, holding a glass of milk as to give to the (h/c) haired girl when she'd need it.

"Seriously?" The green lizard who was at the living room finally came to the kitchen to eat breakfast and then witnessed this whole thing. She then, took a plate of two pancakes and then walked to the living room to watch and eat at the same time.

The Khun and the others who was watching the whole scene in front of them just face palmed at the trio. (Name) won't get her memory with this, she'll just get a full stomach and maybe a stomachache later.

"You shoul--" The black haired male was cut off by their front door slamming against the wall. Seriously, what's with people cutting him off today?

"(NAME)! YOUR DAD IS BACK!" The famous irregular yelled and then happily walked to the kitchen, where most of the team were at.

(Name) didn't seem to hear the blonde haired male's yell from the front door, because she was too distracted by the amount pancakes and milk.

"What in the world?" Urek Mazino said as he looked at his daughter eating unending stack of pancakes.