Special One-shot: Highschool AU! ||

P A R T - T W O - O F - T H R E E

It has been a few months when (Name) met the famous sky blue haired male and Bam. She didn't was didn't bother to befriend them, she only shared small talks with the two transfer students.

Today was the day that their final exam results will come out. The girl sat in her seat incredibly nervous. She was releasing cold sweat from her pores, despite sweating, she felt cold, very cold.

"Good morning, (Name)." The dark brown haired male greeted with a soft smile in his face, behind him was Khun. The girl nodded as a reply, she didn't notice that the two entered the room.

Soon after, class started and finally brought up the final exam papers. As soon as (Name) heard this, she could feel her legs tremble and could hear her heart beating. She needed to have the highest score possible for she doesn't have money to pay for the tuition fee of this school.

"Congratulations! Mr. Khun!" The teacher said happily, apparently Khun have a perfect score on the exam. The teacher stopped near walked at Khun's seat and handed him his paper. (Name) wanted to cry but she held it in.

After that, the teacher turned around at where (Name) is, she smiled softly before giving her the paper.

"Congratulations, Ms. (Last Name)! You're on second place." Huh, second place for all that effort and hard work. (Name) was angry, not a Khun but at herself. She gulped when she accepted the exam paper. Her score was 98/100, only two mistakes. But that two mistake was enough to make her cry. How will she pay for the fees of this school?!

"I guess you're not in the first place anymore huh?" Yeah, you can rub it all in. The (h/c) haired female didn't reply, she bit her lip trying to hold in her tears.

Khun aimed to the first place just to see (Name)'s reaction. Part of it is that he wanted to have fun, he wanted to see the intelligent girl fall.

"(Name)? You okay?" Bam said, he was concerned for he saw how the girl was acting when they came in.

"Psh, Bam don't bother. She's probably bitter."

"Khun!" Bam half yelled because he didn't want to disturb their class.

"How does it feel on not being placed first?" Khun kept adding salt to the burnt wound. This made the girl grip her hands almost crumpling the exam paper.

Suddenly, the bell rang, a sound that reminds the school that it's finally their thirty minute break time. As soon as the bell rang, the teacher dismissed the class and Khun standing up with a smirk on his face. Bam followed the sky blue haired male still with a look of concern for his (h/c) haired friend.

However, (Name) kept still on her seat. She was staring into nothingness. How will she face her relatives, or rather Tatia's parents?

The school ended in a blink of an eye. (Name) was now standing in front of her house well- not exactly her house, it belongs to Tatia's parents, the family relative that took her in. It was already past six in the evening.

The girl was about to knock on the door but suddenly, it opened, revealing a middle aged woman.

"Hello, Auntie.."

"Welcome back, (Name)! Did you do well on your exam?" (Name) clearly flinched when her Auntie asked this. She didn't want to bring this news since they were already paying for Tatia's fee. There was only one who they can support, if there was two then they'd go broke.

".. I was on second place."

"T-that means you won't get the scholarship, right?" Her Aunt's voice was soft and filled with sympathy.

"I-I'm sorry." The (h/c) haired female couldn't do anything but hang her head low. "Shh.. it's alright, darling." This woman in front of her was very nice, she treated (Name) like her own child.

"Come have dinner." (Name) came in and headed to the dinner table, there sat Tatia's father, reading a newspaper. Tatia herself wasn't in the room, she probably hanged out with her friends.

"Tsk." Her uncle made a sound when (Name) sat in the table. Her Aunt was the only one in this house who cared for her well being.

(Name) took a few bites on the food in front of her, she stopped as soon as she heard her Uncle's question. "Kid, did you get scholarship?"

"..."

"Speak up. I'm talking to you!" This man was easily angered by something so small. He was like this to (Name) but to Tatia, he's the perfect father.

"I-I didn't.." The (e/c) eyed female's tears were now pouring out of her eyes. A hand slammed against the dinner table, the loud sound made (Name) clenched her fork and close her eyes. She was scared.

"Dear--" Her Aunt tried to stop her husband.

"You'll still defend this piece of sh#t?! All she does is eat!" The painful words stabbed (Name) in her heart.

"I'm sorry.." With that, (Name) gained a hard slap on her cheek to the point that it almost made her fall from her seat, a cut was made because of her Uncle's nails. The cut was large enough to make it release blood.

Her Aunt looked at her husband in horror and the she walked in front of her niece ready to defend the girl. (Name) sat on her seat as she watched a fight in front of her unfold.

"Stop it."

"Get away. That kid needs a beating."

"No! She's our NIECE!"

"WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY! GET AWA--" Tatia's father was about to hit his own wife until (Name) cut him off with a yell.

"I'LL LEAVE! I'll leave.." With that, (Name) stood up and ran to her room, leaving a flabbergasted couple. (Name) didn't want to be the reason of why the couple fought. They didn't expect the girl to say that. The Uncle shrugged and then released a sigh.

"That brat." He muttered, finally, no more unwanted mouth to feed.

The (h/c) haired female tried hold in her tears but couldn't. It won't stop streaming. She can't stop crying, she didn't everything to make him pleased. Turns out she wasn't wanted in the first place.

(Name) couldn't see properly due to her tears, she completely forgotten about the wound on her cheek. She packed everything she saw, there wasn't that much things in her room in the first place.

The girl took out her phone and dialed her onky friend's number. Endorssi was the only one she could run to. The call was answered after a few rings.

"Hey, Endorssi." (Name) voice croaked, this made the Jahad Princess worried.

"Hey, you alright? Need anything?"

"I'm fine. I'm just wondering.. if I could stay in your place for a few days?"

"Yeah, sure. Something happened there?"

"No.. it's just.." (Name) trailed of on her sentence.

"It's alright. You can tell me when you're ready."