Chapter 38

The (h/c) haired female arrived at the vast forest near the large ship of the Workshop, the one and only Archimedes. She didn't want any attention from those twisted scientists so, she parked her stolen ship in an area wide enough for the ship to fit in.

Once (Name) parked the ship, she immediately ran out and then looked at her surroundings. She didn't feel like she knows this place at all, it felt like this view was all new to her.

The one red eyed girl started to walk straight, she walked forward to the dark forest mindlessly.

Suddenly, she stopped on her tracks, there was a smell of blood and rotten flesh. There was a large rock and the disgusting smell was coming from behind it. (Name) approached the rock slowly, her thoughts were going uncontrollable.

What if this is Aki?

The girl stopped breathing for a moment and then gathered some courage to look behind this large rock. She closed her eyes when she walked towards the direction of the body and then slowly opened it. (Name) exhaled and thankfully, the body doesn't belong to a boy, it belongs to a full grown man. What's odd is that, this body's head was no where to be seen.

"Poor guy.." (Name) muttered as she looked at the decapitated body beneath her, she pitied this man. Truth to be told, this man was actually killed by her.

The daughter of Urek looked around for flowers, there was a single white flower, it's roots were under the large rock, this flower was a Camellia. (Name) thought on giving this to dead body in front of her, but soon decided that she'll give this to Aki. If Aki's already dead, surely her past self would've made a grave for him.

A grave.. Aki likes a certain view from..

Where?

(Name) began to massage her temple, trying to remember something she couldn't on her own.
She let out a long sigh and just walked straight till she find some clues.

The daughter of the famous irregular felt like she could hear everything as she took each step forward. She could her the crunching of leaves underneath her shoes, the sound of the wind, the leaves brushing against eachother, and mostly the sound of crickets and birds chirping.

This would've been a good place for picnics but it's a shame that it's near the workshop and this place.. also hold unpleasant memories. She stopped walking and then look forward.

"Whoa.. this the best view I've ever seen!" (Name) was in awe as she looked at the magnificent view before her. The artificial sun was rising. She was happy seeing something so beautiful like this.

She was happy till she looked at her side, it was a grave. A small grave perfect for a child like Aki.

(Name) red and (e/c) eyes dilated as she looked at the grave beside her. Suddenly, flashes of images appeared before her, she could hear the voices of different people.

"Aki, you have to be quiet no matter what happens ok?" (Name) whispered to the boy.

"Help! Somebody!"

The sound of gun shot echoing through the forest. The color of blood. Aki's blood, pooled beneath her bare feet.

The feeling of decapitating someone's head, her uncontrollable anger.

"He can't be saved anymore." Ah, this was Khun's voice. He was very straightforward, he was blunt.

Aki's grave.

"Aki, would've loved this view.."

(Name) clutched her head in pain, she wanted to scream but couldn't, she couldn't release her voice. The voices of different people flooding her ears, it was like, she couldn't hear from reality.

She felt like she couldn't breathe. (Name) let herself collapse to the grass beneath her. This feeling was hell, this was different from when she remembered something that was connected to the team.

The (h/c) haired female coughed to the ground and some of her saliva dripped to the ground as she coughs. "... A-Aki."She said as she clutched the green grass.

(Name) tried to stand up but failed to do so. All of her body felt like it was on fire. She began to tear up, she was regretting that she came here all alone.

Perhaps if she didn't ran away, this wouldn't have happened, they wouldn't been here to help her. They were all so kind to her and all she do was cause them trouble.

If only.. she told them.

Suddenly, she heard heavy footsteps, this was her father's! He was here to save her again!

"P-papa.. papa.." (Name) uttered and then began crawling almost helplessly to the direction of the footsteps. A pair of leather shoes stopped in front of her.

(Name) waited to be helped but, that didn't happen instead, all she heard was a chuckle.

"... D-dad..?"

The one red eyed girl felt like she was dumped with cold water, this man wasn't her loving father. This chuckle was too familiar. She began to sweat, just a few seconds ago she was feeling hot but now, she felt extremely cold.

"How pathetic, (Name)."