Chapter 35

deym. bam blessing our eyes with his beefy legs lololol

and also

THANK YOU SO MUCHHH 😭😭💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💕💕

• • • •

The living room lights was still open, a group of males looking terribly frustrated gathered on the comfy couches.

"Why won't she pick up?!" The light blue haired male was at the verge of pulling off his silky blue hair. He was standing up and trying to call Endorssi's number.

They know that they were strong enough to defend themselves but, (Name) was with them, they had only taken their (h/c) haired friend back just a few months ago. To shortly explain this, they were afraid of (Name) not coming back to their arms again.

(Name)'s father was at his seat with his hands under his chin and his elbows supported by his knees. He looked like he was thinking of some solution but, truth to be told, his mind was a mess.

"Calm down.." The close cropped male tried to calm Khun who was now walking around due to his discomfort.

"CALM DOWN? WHAT IF THEY'RE IN DANGE--" Khun yelled as crossed his arms over his chest, the way he yelled at Shibisu, it seemed that he was very angry.

"Khun, shut it." Hatz cut off Khun's yelling to make him notice that the legendary irregular was releasing him tremendously powerful aura, his power can be felt possibly miles away.

"I told the female turtles that they should be home before dinner!" The small alligator's voice croaked and it almost looked like he was on the verge of pouring his tears out. He was also frustrated that the female turtles didn't listen to him, and due to that, what if something happened to them?!

"Rak? You alright?" The dark brown haired male questioned Rak. Bam noticed a single tear run down Rak's reptile cheeks.

"CALL ME IN MY ROOM IF THEY CAME HOME!" And with that, he ran to his room upstairs and slammed the door closed.

There was silence for a few minutes but, Laure woke up due to the sound of the door slamming and decided to speak.

"Urgh, what happened?" The dark green haired male was the only one who looked fine in the living room, when he looked at everyone, they were obviously looking frustrated.

"What happened?! THEY'RE STIL----" The black haired male was now the one who yelled instead of Khun who was just about to shout a reply.

"WE'RE HOME!!!" This was the brown haired princess 's voice. Upon hearing her yell, the males rushed to the front door and saw the females looking safe and sound.

"Why did you come back this late?! Do you know how worried we were?" The blonde haired male was the first one who greeted them like this. He quickly rushed to his daughter and then hugged her tightly.

"Don't leave whenever I'm not around alright?"

The (h/c), haired female hummed against her father's shoulder before pulling away from his warm hug and then walking to the kitchen.

The only thing that the others could do was watch her walk away silently.

"Did something happen?" The golden eyed male asked as he looked at the Jahad Princess.

"Kinda? She fainted and when she woke up, she kept mumbling 'Aki'." 

The light blue haired male released a stressed sigh before walking to the living room and then plopping on the soft couch. The others followed him to the lounge and then sat themselves on the seat.

"What should we do now?" Shibisu looked at Khun with expecting eyes, he expected that Khun already had a plan in mind.

"Just try not to be obvious for a while." Khun shrugged at the close cropped male. Shibisu nodded.

"Who's this 'Aki' anyway?" The famous irregular asked, emphasizing the name. The team didn't really had the time to tell this to Urek but now would probably be the best since the kitchen was a bit far away from the living room.

"He's (Name)'s brother." Hatz spoke up.

"Brother? But (Name) is the only child I have."

"No no, (Name) loves him like a brother." Urek let out a small 'oh' before letting them proceed with the story.

"Me, Khun, Rak and Bam was looking for the cabin we were supposed to stay in for a few days. But we encountered (Name), she killed..no-- decapitated a man. A child was on the grass.. dead." The close cropped male's expression was unreadable.

Urek wasn't surprised, he knew that the workshop was capable of killing innocent beings. He saw far too gruesome things.

"(Name), couldn't get over his death.. she.. she was traumatized. Whenever she saw blood on someone, she'd immediately freeze. She wouldn't care when the blood was hers, only if it was others." Khun now spoke instead of dazing off.

"So that's why you won't tell (Name).." The (h/c) haired female's father trailed off on his words.

Endorssi and Anaak were quiet the whole time, she didn't know (Name) very well but, she's still their precious friend. After bonding for these past months, they've gotten used to the one red eyed girl's kind attitude to everyone.

"By the way, why did the three of you came home late?" The black haired male asked while looking at Endorssi and Anaak.

"Uh.. we got too caught up in the arcade?" The green lizard said while releasing a nervous laughter, she was the one who insisted on staying late in the arcades.

"We'll let you three off this time, and the next time, I should be the one to accompany you." Urek spoke sternly to the two, they nodded in defeat. Urek was like a best friend type of father to them all.

"(Name)! You took a while in the kitchen.." Shibisu greeted the (h/c) haired female but, as soon as he saw the expression on her face, he trailed off on his sentence.

The others seemed to notice Shibisu's actions and then looked at (Name)'s dark expression.

"Are you hiding something from me?"