Epilogue

Thank you so much for supporting this book until the end!

I made this extra long  lol.

• • • •

The next day, the light blue haired male woke up early in the morning. He did his morning routine but this time, he made sure to put on a manly perfume

and did his hair much more pleasant to look at.

When Khun went to the living room, he was greeted by constant stares from the group.

"Wow Khun, what's with you today?" The Jahad Princess said as she placed a hand under her chin. She already knew why Khun dressed up like this, she just wanted to tease him.

Khun looked at the brown haired girl and then gave her an annoyed glare. At his peripheral vision, he saw Anaak and Shibisu trying hold their laughter. He let out a sigh before saying,

"Is it too much?" Khun said as he looked down on his outfit, to be honest, it want too much anyways. His clothing were simple, he wore a dark blue colored sweater and just some random short pants he found in his closet. At first he thought it was his clothing but then he realized that it was his perfume.

Khun sat on the plush sofa before smelling himself, he mentally cringed and then though that, perhaps his perfume was too manly. Just as he was about to stand up, (Name) suddenly appeared.

"Woah, Khun! You smell so good!" The (h/c) haired female said enthusiastically and at the same time she sniffed Khun. After sniffing, she sat down beside the boy who she just sniffed earlier and then shifted closer to him

Khun couldn't help but gulp at the sudden closeness of (Name), plus Urek was glaring daggers at him. He was sweating.

Just behind (Name) was Urek, her own father. In his two red eyes, it looked like his own daughter was smitten to the sky blue haired male. He honestly didn't mind (Name) falling for Khun, if she's happy with him, he'd happily let her be with the one she loved. But of course, if that boy, Khun, hurts his daughter in anyways, Urek will make sure to give him a taste of hell.

The boy's plan was about to be put to action but the (h/c) haired girl's father is still here! Seems like they just have to pull off the innocent one in the plan.

"(Name), was your father a thief?"Khun asked. This made the one red eyed girl perk up and stare at Khun. She thought that, was her father really a thief, she shook her head at that thought.

Thankfully, Urek didn't seem to mind what Khun had just asked, he shrugged his shoulders and then continued to watch the television.

"Huh? Why did you ask that?"

Before speaking, Khun let out a deep breath and then, "Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes." (Name)'s eyes seemed to lit up when Khun had said this. She thought that was this the other way of saying that she has beautiful eyes?! Ah, Khun is so nice.

Upon hearing this, the blonde haired male coughed. No way, he thought. That Khun kid made a pick-up line at his daughter. And in front of her own father too!

"WHAT THE--" The red eyed male was about to shout but suddenly, someone interrupted him.

"Uhm, Mr. Urek? Don't you have to go to the Wolhaiksong's place today?" Ah, the saviour Bam is finally here.

"What do you mean--- OH SH#T! I FORGOT!!!" The famous irregular stopped at his mid sentence before realising that he has a meeting to attend to, after that he quickly ran out of the house.

There they are now, free from the wrath of a protective father. They spent the few hours before lunch watching movies.

"Hey Khun, that's a nice sweater." (Name) smiled softly at the light blue haired male.