Chapter 43

After this chapter is the epilogue.

• • • •

The next morning, the (h/c) haired girl woke up from the sound of birds chirping just outside her window. She wanted to sleep more so, she held her warm pillow to her chest and began nuzzling on it.

"Mmgh." What? Her pillow made a sound? Come to think of it, it felt like the pillow had hair. (Name) looked down and finally realized that the one she's hugging wasn't a pillow or a thing, it was a sleeping Khun.

(Name)'s blood rushed up to her face as she slowly released the sleeping sky blue haired male from her grasp, she remembered that she was the one who came to Khun's room and he then invited her to literally sleep with him.

She was about to pull away from Khun but suddenly, Khun's arms made it's way to (Name)'s waist, pulling her body close to him. The awake girl had no choice but to sleep again since Khun didn't want to let go of her. In a dew minutes, she drifted to sleep.

An hour had gone by like a fly, Khun was now the one who was awake. He woke up with (Name) close to him and his arms around her waist. He face was flushed from embarrassment and after a few minutes, he pets the sleeping girl's head. It was already ten in the morning. It was a bit surprising that no one woke them up, though, yesterday's event was quite tiring.

Khun's blue poppy eyes stares at the sleeping girl before him. After that, he shook (Name) gently before saying, "(Name), wake up." His voice was soft as to not surprise the girl.

"Mmm, Khun?"

"Morning, slept well?" Khun whispered and at the same time he smiled softly.

"Good Morning!" (Name) opened her eyes widely as she sat up with a small smile formed in her face. This was probably the best morning she had ever had.

Khun managed to control his blushing, he thought that the girl looked extremely cute. The combination of her unruly hair and her 'just woke up face' was too much for him to handle.

"Are you alright? Your ear's red." The (h/c) haired female pointed out. Upon hearing this, Khun put a hand over his ears to cover his reddened ears.

"Don't mind it. It's like this every time I wake up."

"If you say so." Unfortunately, (Name) was oblivious enough to believe his lie.

After conversing with each other, the two did their morning routines, of course (Name) came back to her own room, and then they headed to the kitchen to get breakfast. (Name)'s unruly hair was now tamed.

"What's for breakfast?" Khun asked the black haired swordsman.

"You decide." Hatz replied as he ate a spoonful of plain yogurt. Khun guessed that no one was responsible for today.

"Is there anything you want, (Name)?" The light blue haired male asked as he opened the large fridge in search of a simple and delicious breakfast.

"Anything that's food?" The famous irregular's daughter would eat anything that's edible for she didn't get to eat good foods before. As soon as Khun hears her reply, he sighs, this was what he expected. He took out a carton of fresh milk and an almond cereal from the pantry. He took three bowls, spoons and cups. After that he placed the bowls on the table and then began to pour the cereal.

"Here you go." Khun said as he handed a bowl of cereal and a cup of milk to pour in.

"Thank you." Just as soon as (Name) said this, she began to dig in.

"BAM!" The sky blue haired male yelled to wake up the dark brown haired male upstairs.

"Yes?!" Upon hearing Khun's yell, Bam immediately ran downstairs. He thought that there was an emergency but when he got there, he was greeted by a calm ambiance.

"I-- What??" Bam looked rather baffled.

"Breakfast." Khun calmly handed Bam's bowl of cereal and of course his cup of milk. The golden eyed male couldn't do anything but sigh and eat.

"Hey, Hatz?" (Name) called out to the yogurt eating swordsman.

"Yeah?"

"Where's dad?" She asked.

"Out." His reply made the (h/c) haired girl sad. She was looking forward on seeing him again today.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be here around dinner." Khun said as soon as he saw the look on the girl's eyes. He took a spoonful cereal bathing in milk. Within just a span of ten minutes, the group had finished eating their breakfast.

"(Name)! I have something to show you!" The brown haired princess yelled from the upstairs.

"Really?! What is it?" (Name) looked enthusiastic.

"Come up here!" After Endorssi said this she gave a wink at Khun. She knows that he needed some time without the (h/c) haired girl for Khun texted her just this morning to distract the girl for the time being.

After the daughter of Urek left the kitchen, it became quiet. Khun cleared his throat and then looked at the close cropped male who had just woken up from his slumber. Shibisu was eating the same thing as what Hatz had.

"I need an advice." Upon hearing this, Shibisu almost spat out his yogurt. The others were also surprised that the great and almighty Khun needed an advice. The small alligator heard everything when he was walking down on the stair case.

"HAH?! YOU NEED AN ADVICE?" Rak said, emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Quiet down! Jeez, why do you gotta be so loud, gator."

"Yeah, Khun. What kind of advice do you need on?" Hatz spoke, ignoring Khun's insult to Rak.

".. Well, it's about... y'know.." Shibisu deadpanned and Hatz let out a sigh. Rak let out a laugh since Khun was suffering.

"What?"

"How do I.." The group waited for Khun to finish his sentence but in the end, he didn't.

"JESUS CHRIST! JUST TELL US ALREADY!" The small alligator yelled from the top of his lungs, he couldn't wait anymore. Khun let out a deep breath before saying,

"How do I confess? Romantically..?" When the light blue haired male said this, he looked like he was unsure of what he's saying.

"PFFT-- Confess?!" The group took a while laughing at Khun until they saw they serious expression on his face.

"Wait, you're serious?" Shibisu said with an awestruck expression on his face.

"Is it (Name)?" The golden eyed male suddenly spoke, he had a bored expression on his face, it was as if he has always known that his sky blue haired male was smitten with Urek's only daughter.

"What." Shibisu's face was now plastered with a look of shock.

"How'd you know?" Khun was also looking surprised.

"Didn't think that I saw what you did when we watched movies?? I was literally beside (Name)." Bam raised one of his eyebrows at Khun. Khun let out a cough when Bam had said this.

"Dude.. what'd you do?" The close cropped haired male wiggled his eyebrows at Khun.

"Tch. You don't have to know it." The blue poppy eyed male couldn't look at Shibisu, he was starting to regret asking for an advice to this idiots.

"I asked for an adv--"

"Hmm, how about you give her signs that you like her?" The dark green haired male suddenly appeared with a blanket around his body. Khun perked up just from hearing this. He like this idea.

"How?"

"Like this.." Instead of Laure doing the talking, the one who gave him instructions was Shibisu. It took them a while to form a plan.