Chapter 33

"Guys! Come out, breakfast's ready!!" The dark brown haired male yelled but no one came out of their own rooms. He and the small alligator were the one who's responsible for the meals and cleaning today. Rak noticed that no one heard Bam's yell, so

"TURTLES!! BREAKFAST'S READY!!" Rak's voice was so loud to the point that everyone in the house heard it.

"Coming!" (Name) yelled back as she ran out of her room as fast as she could for she was hungry as hell, the others followed after her.

They sat down at the large dining table, all of them agreed to still eat together, simple things like this brings happiness.

These past months, (Name) living the best of her life. The team and her dad gave her so much pleasant memories. They even gave her things she didn't have before! Everything was so new to her. She didn't want to forget them, ever.

"What's for breakfast?" The light blue haired male asked the two who were responsible for today. He sat beside (Name), who was already eating.

"Just some bacon and eggs oh- and some fruits." Bam replied with a shrug.

"Nice! Thank you for the food!" The close cropped male spoke before digging in. The place now became quiet and only the sound of metal clanking against the plates can be heard. Soon after, the (h/c) haired female spoke.

"Did you guys see dad?"

"Yeah, he said that he had some business to attend. He'll be back around dinner." The dark brown haired male replied to the girl's question.

(Name) hummed before continuing on eating her food. "Come to think of it, I think I remember most of my memories now. Except.. something that's related to that kid, Aki." She now played with her food and her mood seemed to become gloomy at the mention of that boy's name.

The group seemed to notice her mood dropping. Shibisu looked at blue poppy eyed male at the corner of his eyes. Khun noticed and then shook his head at the close cropped male, indicating that they shouldn't tell (Name) about Aki yet. Shibisu let out a long disturbing sigh and then slouching on his seat.

"Is something wrong, Shibisu?" Bam questioned the slouching male, the group's attention was now on Shibisu. The close cropped haired male tensed and began to sweat upon noticing that he was now the center of attention.

Before replying, Shibisu glanced at the (h/c) haired female who's eyes was filled with curiosity and purity. He gulped first before saying,

"Nothing's wrong."

"Really? Are you sure you're alright?" (Name) was now the one who asked him.

Shibisu was about to open his mouth to reply but the brown haired female beat him to it.

"(Name), come to think of it, you only have ten pair of clothes, I'm sure that's not enough. How about this, let's go shopping to day!" Endorssi said this with a small smile and at the same time winking at the famous irregular's daughter.

Endorssi saved the day, they have been hiding things about Aki ever since they saved her from Haldin.

"Sure! I've never been into shopping before." After hearing (Name)'s reply, Shibisu let out a small relieved sigh however, (Name) noticed this and then glanced at him at the corner of her eyes.

"Let's go out at two pm. Anaak, you should also join us, you need new clothes." Endorssi said emphasizing the word 'need' for Anaak has been wearing her favorite clothes for almost everyday and Endorssi was getting bothered by it.

"Bu--"

"No buts." The brown haired female cut off the green lizard before she say a word.

Suddenly, after a few minutes, Khun stood up from his chair and then looked at the eyes of Shibisu, Hatz, Rak and Bam and nodding at them before walking away.

(Name) began to have her suspicions on them, every time she'd mention Aki, they'll just change the subject. She just shrugged them off before but now, she can't just leave it. She can't just leave her memories, she can just leave Aki.

A few hours flew by quickly, (Name) was now on the front door with Endorssi and Anaak, ready to leave the house for shopping.

The (h/c) haired girl just wore some sweater, jeans and doll shoes that belonged to the Jahad Princess.

Bam and Rak was also at the front door, ready to wave them goodbye.

"We'll be leaving now, alright?" The brown haired princess said to the golden eyed male.

"Yeah, take care." Bam smiled brightly at the three females in front of them.

"Make sure to come back before dinner!!" The small alligator sounded like a dad. He ran to the living room after saying this. All of them laughed at Rak for he was such a tsundere.

"Bye, Bam!" And now, the house was empty of women.

• • • •

After hearing that the females have already left the house. Rak first came to the living room, soon after, Bam followed.

"Shibisu, you dumb@ss. You shouldn't be too obvious." Khun said before plopping down on the plush sofa.

"Yeah, she's getting suspicious on us." The black haired male spoke.

"I know, I know! I'm sorry." Shibisu said as he raised his arms up and at the same time pouting at them.

".. We can't hide this from (Name) forever.. She'll eventually find it out." The dark haired male looked sad, sad for the (h/c) haired girl.

"I know.. but it's for her sake. Hold out a bit more longer, Bam." Khun comforted Bam. All of them were conversing however, Rak was quiet. It seems that he was worried for (Name). He was worried about her sanity.