Chapter 9

"Uhm.. mister? Where are you taking me?"

(Name) asked while Jinsung Ha dragged her away from her friends. The man didn't reply to the girl. None of them spoke a word as they walked. They have reached a room.

"You'll stay here for a few days, alright?" Said the man that dragged her. She could do nothing but nod as a reply. After seeing the girl's reply, Jinsung closed the door and then walked away.

(Name) just sat there, staring at nothing as the clock's ticking get louder because of the deafening silence. She stared at the white walls of the room, it didn't have any window. It only had a bed, a bathroom and a small fridge. I guess she's already locked up, again.

Why does everything remind me of the past?

The white walls, the blinding light and the silence.

The (h/c) haired girl spent the days locked up in a room with no little sunlight. She didn't have any problems with food for the high ranker sometimes come by and give her food. There was no entertainment or whatsoever to keep her company so she just stared at the walls. It doesn't matter anyway, she was used to it. How many days have passed? She doesn't know.

One day, Jinsung Ha finally pulled her out of the white room, it was suffocating but atleast she finally got out. He was taking her to a transportation ship. Jinsung sat at the driver's seat.

"Kid, sit there and put on the seat belt." Jinsung Ha said motioning to do available seat near him. (Name) did as said without any complaints. The ride was silent, none of them uttered a single word. In just two hours, they have arrived to their destination.

The high ranker stood up on his seat and then took off (Name)'s seat belt. "Follow me." He said as he walked to the exit of the transportation ship after taking off the girl's seat belt. The girl followed him.

For some reason, the girl thought that the place looked familiar. It was familiar but she couldn't put a finger on it. In front of them was a larger ship, it was magnificent to look at. That magnificent ship was the Archimedes.

"Mister? What is this place?"

"Archimedes."

Jinsung took her arm and then walked to the large gate of Archimedes. The gate opened automatically for the hidden sensors detected movements. (Name) was already amazed by this, Jinsung Ha however, looked at the girl's reaction and the just shrugged his shoulders.

Once they got inside, a group of people with lab gowns was greeted them.

Lab gowns?

Just as the (h/c) haired girl saw the lab gowns, she looked at the man holding her arm as if waiting for some explanation. But that explanation didn't come.

"Hello, (Name)." The voice of this man made her shudder and tremble in fear. She felt cold, it was as if she was thrown into a water full of ice. It was them. The man who caused her all the pain.

The man holding her arm, Jinsung Ha, took notice the the girl's trembling and then squinted his eyes at the people before them.

"Thanks for bringing her back, and as promised, we will help your apprentice in the train." The man with thick glasses said with a sick smile on his face.

"Come on now, (Name). Follow me." The man beside the guy with thick glasses said as he held cuffs in front of the girl. The action of this man made her hide behind the high ranker.

"M-mister, I can't.. I can't." The girl mumbled, but Jinsung Ha heard this loud and clear. Truthfully, he didn't want to bring this girl back to these psychopaths, she'd end up being traumatized more. But his apprentice, Viole, he cares for him more. He sighed, sometimes, you gotta sacrifice something in order gain something good. The sacrifice was (Name), for Bam and his friends safety.

"Listen kid, I'm doing for Viole and his friend's safety. In order for you to be with them, you have to be stronger. So, you'll have to endure them for a while. Understood?"  Jinsung Ha firmly said motioning to the scientists as he held the girl's trembling shoulders. The girl before him could do nothing but reply a small nod.

She just accepted it, after all.. it's for her friends.

• • • •

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Hell Train.

"Khun, look! Emily's back!" Bam exclaimed almost happily. Emily has been going on and off these past few weeks, so none of them could use it properly but now, it has been online for a few days or so.

The three of them, Bam, Khun and Rak was quiet when they left (Name) with Jinsung Ha, but that was a few days ago.

Khun took Bam's phone that was in front of him and then typed something. Bam and Rak looked over at Khun shoulders to see what he was typing.

Mr. Handsome
(Name).

Emily
What do you want to know about her?

Mr. Handsome
Is she doing fine?

???
I'm doing fine.

Emily will be reboot for a while, so please stand by.

"WHAT? DID THE (H/C) TURTLE ANSWER?"

"The answer.. it's like, (Name) answered." Bam said looking rather, baffled because of the reply in Emily.

"Hmn." Khun hummed and then looked at the cellphone that he was holding. He thought:

(Name), after this train.. we'll find you again. Don't worry.

In a few months, they have finally reached the Name Hunt Station. It was on the 39th floor. The Name Hunt station is a place that was created to commemorate the bet between the 10 Great Families and the Tower natives, in which they put their names on the line.

Bam have defeated Kaiser. Kaiser, the "Name Hunter", powerful person resides there who acts like some kind of "leader", a veteran warlord who has ruled over the station for over 1000 years and is notorious for stealing the names of new arrivals at the station.

Bam contacted his teacher, Jinsung Ha to buy Elaine Lo Po Bia, Kaiser's real name. Jinsung Ha bought Elaine for 10 billion points which made the people in the auction house to be shocked by the large amount of money he's putting on this girl. Money didn't matter for Jinsung Ha anyway, he have plenty of that, all that matters is that he helped his apprentice.

Khun noticed that Jinsung Ha showed up but,
(Name) is no where to be seen.