Chapter 20

Yay! We've made it to chapter 20!!

• • •

Within just an hour of waiting, Urek had made it to the team's location. He had this solemn look and his face, thankfully the Wolhaiksong allowed the legendary irregular to go, since this was the first time he looked very serious.

"Baby, so where is she?" The blonde haired male asked Bam while walking towards them with one hand on his pocket.

"They said that she was in the 'Unknown City', and that she's in Haldin's place." Urek raised one of his eyebrows at him.

"How could you be sure that the one you're talking about is my daughter?"

"Look, we've met her before we entered the train. If you don't want to believe it, then don't." The blue haired male spoke instead of Bam, Khun looked at the taller male's red eyes, despite saying this in front of the tower's fourth strongest, Khun looked confident.

The others were quiet behind Khun, Rak was eating a banana that he stole from a monkey,  Hatz was sitting on a tree trunk while cleaning his sword, Shibisu looked in awe at Urek, Endorssi was looking at her fabulous nails and Anaak eyeing her sister.

Before speaking, Urek let out a very long sigh while walking towards his own transportation ship. "I know where the 'Unknown City' is, hop  on, babies." The group followed the blonde male to his ship and then made themselves comfortable because they were told that it would be a very long ride. The ride was quite noisy, there was bickering here and there.

"Hey Khun?" Shibisu asked with a grin appearing in his face.

"What?" The blue haired male asked, looking annoyed.

"You know, there was a sleeping beauty at the war in the last station." The sleeping beauty that he was referring to was the asleep Khun two years ago. After hearing this, the group  snickered at Shibisu's joke. "Haha very funny." Their laughter died out in a few minutes.

"Baby, can you drive this?" Urek asked the male with close cropped hair who was still laughing at his own joke. After hearing Urek's voice, Shibisu immediately composed himself and saluted to the man in front of him. "Yes sir!"

"Can I talk to you guys for a sec?" The group nodded at this question.

"How and where did you meet (Name)?" Urek asked straight to the point. Bam and Khun exchanged glances at each other and then told the story where they met.

"She um.. she killed someone because of uh.." The black haired male trailed off his sentence.

"She killed because that person had hurt someone she loved." Khun continued Bam's sentence. The blonde haired male's look was a bit dazed. His child, had already killed someone, some father he is.

"Mr. Urek? May I ask why (Name) was drifted away from you?" Urek Mazino didn't reply for a few minutes.

"I left her with her nanny that I hired but when I came back, they weren't there anymore. That woman took her. I tried to find (Name) but there was just no clue.. so I gave up." The blonde haired male sat on a chair and then clasped both his hands.

The atmosphere became quiet and sad when Urek told them this. The girl had such a hard life probably since when she was taken away.

"Damn.." Bam muttered to himself but the team heard it. They looked at the black haired male with a surprised expression. They still weren't used to Bam cursing.

"Bam! Don't say that!" Endorssi now yelled at Bam as she stood up. The green lizard just watched her sister scolding Bam with an amused expression.

Khun still had a surprised expression in his face, this was the first time he had heard Bam cursed. Bam used to be just an innocent boy who loved cold fresh milks but now, he's grown up. (bam looking like a snacc in the latest eps lol)

The legendary irregular just looked at the scene in front of him, he smiled softly, thinking that he'll meet his baby girl for the first time in years. Urek wore an anklet to cover up his enormous power and to prevent getting any kind of attention.

The group had traveled for almost 5 hours. When they made it to the 'Unknown City', they were greeted by trading ships packed in a small space. They placed their ship in a paid space, to be honest, the price was quite high for just a parking space.

They walked around the city, following the red eyed male behind his back. In their journey, they passed some different stalls that was selling different kinds of illegal items.

"EIGHT! EIGHT! EIGHT!" The voices of people screaming in the inside of a large place can be heard clearly outside.

The group looked at each other, they were curious of what was getting these people fired up. Urek hesitated on entering the dome looking like place, but then gave in to their request.

Before entering the said place, there was a guard standing by the entrance. Thankfully, there was no entrance fee but, they had to pay individually on the betting of the winner. They put their bet on the name 'Eight' since there was a large number of people screaming that name.

"A number for a name? Lame." Endorssi said as she walked beside the black haired male.

They sat in a good place, they could see everything in the stadium. The people screaming made their ears hurt. Urek was becoming annoyed due to the fact that it was very loud.

"ARE YOU READY?!" A voice from the speaker said. This made the people even more fired up. Suddenly, there was a countdown on the start of three.

Three.

Two.

One.

The large gate from the right side of the stadium started open and it revealed the (h/c) haired female with bandages covered her body.
The girl stood there, she looked emotionless.

Khun, Bam, Shibisu and Rak stood up as they saw the (h/c) haired girl in the stadium, they had a look of shock plastered in their faces.

"(Name)!!"