Chapter 31

In only a matter of few seconds, the light blue haired male realised what he did. He tensed and at the same time blushed. He moved his thumb away from his lips and then covered his reddened cheeks. (Name), continued to stare at Khun,she couldn't think of anything but his warm finger brushing on her cheeks. She felt warm when he did that.

Suddenly, someone turned on the lights, this made Khun move away from the (h/c) haired girl as he tried to compose himself. (Name) looked away from Khun, still blushing.

"It's late. You kids should sleep." The famous irregular said as he walked to the television to turn it off. He was also the one who opened the lights. When he turned around after turning off the television, he saw his daughter.. blushing?

Urek squinted his eyes at Khun, who has a hint of red in his face. Urek thought that there was something really interesting going on with these two. He just got his precious daughter back, and he won't give her away.. yet.

"Goodnight, turtles!" The small alligator said before standing up while yawning and then rushed to his room. The others quietly head to their respective rooms after saying their good nights.

"I'll get my milk first." The dark brown haired male spoke, he needed his nightly milk. He can't sleep without it.

Upon hearing the word 'milk', (Name) looked at Bam with clear interest. Bam took notice of the girl's stare before saying, "I'll bring one to your room." (Name) smiled at him before he walks to the kitchen.

"Goodnight, (Name)." The blonde haired male said to his daughter before walking to the front door with the girl following behind him.

"..Be back tomorrow?" (Name) question make Urek softly smile at her. Unlike before, (Name) now had a shine in her different two colored eyes.

"Of course, baby." Urek said as he pets his daughter's head. Before twisting the door knob, he sincerely smiled at the (h/c) haired girl.

The famous irregular have had a thought for a while, he wants to be in the same house as his daughter. But of course, (Name) would insist on bring the team since she had already taken a liking to them. His house was big enough for him and (Name), but would it be big enough for the entire team?

Urek sighs as he continues to walk. He thinks of finding another large house for all of them to fit. He thought about this because, he doesn't want to leave his own daughter every night. (Name) could be put in danger again if he wasn't there plus, Wolhaiksong would be needing him again on missions so, he probably won't see (Name) in months or even years. I guess he'll have to find a suitable home for them in his free time.

When the (h/c) haired girl walked to their room, Khun was already on the floor with his makeshift bed, he was reading a book. (Name) closed the door behind her back a quietly as she could, she didn't want to disturb the blue haired male. (Name) walked to the bed and then sat on it, she looked at the wide window beside the bed to stare at the (artificial) bright stars. Suddenly, a voice in her head said:

"Are you okay?"

The girl tensed when she heard a very familiar voice, it sounded like it was Bam's.

"It's okay. You can let it all out."

His voice sounded like he's concerned.. for me. (Name) didn't notice that Khun was now looking at her, she was absent mindedly staring at the stars. She's trying hard to regain her memories.

"..(Name)?" Khun said but the girl didn't seem to hear him.

"Why are you crying?" This question made the (h/c) haired girl touch her wet cheeks, she unconsciously teared up. (Name) remembered a certain scene, a scene where the dark brown haired male hugging her as she cried under the glow of the moon. She remembered her exact thoughts that day, it was:

"Bam. I'll never forget you.." The daughter of Urek Mazino muttered and apparently, Khun heard it. He realized that she had just remembered something from before. Khun also remember that time, that was the time that he couldn't hold (Name) just like how Bam did. He only had her in his arms when they were saying goodbye, when they were leaving her.

The light blue haired male approached the crying girl and then sat beside her. He held the girl's shoulder to make her face him and then wiped her tears.

Khun touched the scars and bandages littered on her arms before looking at her red and (e/c) eyes. He brought a hand up to her face and caressed it tenderly.

The room was quiet, the moon's glow illuminating in the room. The two continued to stare at each others eyes. Ah, this moment was very precious.

Suddenly, Khun took a hold of the (h/c) haired girl's chin and then after a few seconds, he looked at the girl's lips before leaning in slowly.  (Name) felt her blood rush up to her cheeks when Khun leaned in. Khun's lips was almost touching (Name)'s, they could feel each others breathes but then, a voice from outside the door yelled something.

"(Name)? Here's your milk and cookies!"