Chapter 18

I can't believe that Khun and (Name) had been apart for almost 10 chapters i'm sorry----

• • • •

Aguero, Rak, Icarus and White is in the third space, trying to lure the scale of the past. Urek Mazino, the golden ball and the others had stayed behind for there are only limited people who could go in there.

"..So? What should we do? Do you have any bright ideas about how to lure it?" The blue haired male with a scarf said as he looked at Icarus' direction while crossing his arms.

"..Well.." Icarus didn't finish her sentence as she looked down, thinking of how she didn't want to go back to being ordinary Rachel again. "No ideas, huh? Then I'll do it." Aguero made his decision.

"HEY!! YOU GODD#MN SCALE!!"

"HEY! YOU UGLY SCALE! LOOK OVER HERE!!" This was Rak, shouting profanities at the scale. Aguero joined Rak on insulting the scale of the past, Icarus objected their idea.

"We need a plan!" Icarus yelled at the duo.

"Sorry, but we're not in a position to be picky right now. If we don't get that mirror out of here soon, Bam might get killed by Jahad's data." Aguero stated.

"So you plan on getting us killed too?!" Icarus was now throwing a fit at the blue haired male.

"I wouldn't exactly mind if you died." Aguero said as he smirked mockingly at the female's direction. "You're such a jerk!" Icarus replied.

Suddenly, the mirror blasted a light towards the group, but thanks to Aguero's quick thinking, he made a barrier out of his lighthouse. The scale of the past was now in combat mode, circular robots was all over it just to protect the mirror from them.

Rak and White bickered over when the crocodile stepped on White's head to get balance in throwing his spear.

The scale of the past tried to copy the hidden hidden stage, but when it did, it caught a bug. The word 'error surrounded the scale.

"Alligator! Let's get out of here! It would be dangerous to stay her any longer!"

"Got it! Let's go, Albatross!!" Rak yelled at White as he still stood in his head. "What? What's an Albatross?" White yelled reply.

Suddenly, Aguero began to scream in pain as he held his heart. "AGH!"

"Blue Turtle?! What's wrong blue turtle?!" Rak was clearly concerned at Aguero's condition. The blue haired male was dizzy, and his heart felt like it would stop any moment. He continued to scream in pain.

"Was it okay? This timing." It was Rachel's doing. She planted a bomb in Aguero's heart while pretending to save him. "I wanted to kill you at the most crucial moment-- with my own hands." Rachel smiled wickedly, still in a Icarus' form.

"Bye bye." And with that, Aguero fell into deep sleep.

"TURTLE! WAKE UP!" Rak ran towards the unconscious blue haired male. The others who were in the sidelines were concerned at Aguero but couldn't do anything for they weren't allowed to enter.

Urek Mazino stood in front of the laughing scale of the past. The scale that if he was reflected in the mirror, he would disappear immediately. Urek grinned and then let down the sleeping baby he was holding in a safe place where the scale can't reach her.

Urek Mazino was so fast that the scale couldn't capture him. In the end, Urek caught the mirror and won.

Suddenly, the place rumbled, a sudden enormous power was heading their way. Urek Mazino held the sleeping (Name) tightly with his left hand. The power came out of a mirror, killing the data brother of Yura Ha. Before it could kill Yura, Urek smashed it into pieces while holding a baby in his left hand. What a multitasker.

"Run. Leave this place before your data is erased." The people present in the room began to run towards the mirror.

Rak dragged the unconscious Aguero to the train. The others followed suite, due to the flash of light following behind them, Endorssi used her bong bong to get them out of there quickly.

All of the data disappeared, even little (Name). They didn't even had a chance to say goodbye.

In a few weeks, there's now the last station. Rankers are not allowed into Mega Dome City, but they are allowed to freely enter the Reception Room of the Mega Dome, which is for outsiders. Regulars have access to the luxurious suites, which apparently are better than Rankers' houses.

Hwaryun, the redheaded guide knew that there would be squadrons that would stop them under the orders of Jahad. Thankfulky, they had escaped using a fast ship that Hwaryun got from a deal with Madorako. Khun was still dead asleep in the transparent box he was placed in by Evan.