Chapter 10

Happy 10th chapter and 1k views!! Thank you for reading and supporting this book! 💖🥺

• • • •

"Khun? Do you.. do you miss (Name)?" Bam said as he looked at Khun, who was busy tying his hair.

Khun took a while to answer Bam's question. He held his chin after tying his hair. "..Yeah." Now, they both have a saddened look on their faces.

"I said I'll keep her safe but..." The golden eyed boy put a stop to his sentence. He tried to suppress his tears but he just couldn't.

"But I just gave her away.. Now, I'm just like.. Rachel." Tears pour out of Bam's eyes as he finally looked at Khun. He was guilty. They were guilty. The guilt was eating them away.

"Bam.. we'll find her when this is over.." The blue haired male tried to comfort the crying boy in the other side of the bed.

Rak, who listened to their whole conversation, stayed silent while looking at the plain ceiling of the train. In a few hours, they left their room to eat.

"WHAT?!" Shibisu shouted as he stood up on his chair. A mix of surprised and sad expression is planted on his face.

"Why would you do that?" Hatz said, sitting beside Shibisu, who was still standing.

The trio explained over dinner on why (Name) wasn't with them when they entered the hell train.

"I-I needed to go to this train.." Bam tried to explain his side on Shibisu and the others.

"You got on this train, in exchange of (Name) going with that man!" Now Hatz is the one who is now standing up, his expression clearly shows anger.

"Hatz, calm down. It's obvious that they'd have to give (Name) away, they can't fight against a high ranker that has eliminated families before." Endorssi stepped into the conversation and then tried to defend Bam.

Hatz looked at Khun, who was still eating, clearly not giving attention to their conversation. "Khun, I know you could've figured another way." After saying this, the swordsman walked away from the table they were eating at.

After Hatz had left the room, Shibisu followed, looking clearly disappointed. The dining table became quiet and soon, everyone left to their rooms.

Princess Yuri and Evan just sat there with no idea of what they talked about. They were clearly dumbfounded that this single girl was able to affect their team.

• • • •

Within just a few hours of being brought back to the persons that made her life a living hell, she was already submerged in water, with a lot of tubes and wires stuffed into her. She tried to remain conscious but, all the chemicals going into her body made her feel drowsy, so she closed her eyes and hoped for a good everlasting dream.

(Name) woke up to the feeling of being unable to breathe, she could see a lot of small bubbles forming in front of her. The girl struggled for she couldn't breath. It was painful.

The scientists took her out of the tube and then began to put the poor girl in a bathtub. The (h/c) haired girl have no strength to struggle against all of this men. They also placed a device on her head, which made her unable to see her surroundings.

 They also placed a device on her head, which made her unable to see her surroundings

"(Name), you'll do well as Emily." The man who was looking at the girl said as he smiled, almost sickly.

(Name), remained unmoving for days. Her mind was like jelly. She couldn't think properly.

But more importantly, just..

Who am I?

After a few days of being in the tub, the scientists have finally decided to take her out of the tub. It was as if she's malfunctioning.

"(Name) is a living human ignition, so why won't she dissolve!" These being said, years ago researchers that were allied with Fug conducted two experiments on Ignition  weapons. One to turn humans into living Ignition Weapons and the other to dissolve humans that had become Ignition Weapons. They succeeded in the latter experiment and the first Emile was dissolved. 

If (Name) was dissolved, 'Emily' would've been much more useable than before.

"Perhaps, this (Name) had emotions." A person from the side of the man who yelled a while ago said.

"Impossible. She was raised here. She's not supposed to have these 'things'." A man with the glasses said, referring to the girl's emotions. He looked at the unconscious female.

"Lock her up. I'll find a solution for these." The solution on making the girl lose her emotions.

"Yes, Lord Keg." The man named 'Keg' smirked as he thought of one solution. The solution he was thinking, was the best solution for the girl.
Sure it would a few years but, it'll give him what he wants. Once Emily is complete, they'll be unstoppable.

They'll know everything. Even every little secret that you're hiding.